Heavy Weight Deontay Wilder: The next black hope?

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
Optimally you would want to see a fighter tested against real comp before he starts sniffing around a title shot.
Heavy is different historically there are only 3-4 good top fighters there..........

If you want to shyt on Wilders opponents, than you can do the same with Tyson, Holmes, Foreman(2nd career mainly) and such

His competition is not a reason to slight him, when the truth is somewhere in the middle, from what we seen so far I see only 2-3 fighters possibly beating him, and secondly how do we know if people are kicking down doors to get to Wilder, one of the top heavies in Arreloo already ducked him, what more do we want

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
Heavy is different historically there are only 3-4 good top fighters there..........

If you want to shyt on Wilders opponents, than you can do the same with Tyson, Holmes, Foreman(2nd career mainly) and such

His competition is not a reason to slight him, when the truth is somewhere in the middle, from what we seen so far I see only 2-3 fighters possibly beating him, and secondly how do we know if people are kicking down doors to get to Wilder, one of the top heavies in Arreloo already ducked him, what more do we want

Exactly.

And like I said, while he's fighting bums and 1 C level fighter, he's KO'd all of em. He's only gone 4 rounds 3 times in 31 fights:whew:

I mean, what else can he do to them? He's doing exactly what he's supposed to be doing. He's blasting them outta there and moving on to the next fight. Yes, there's questions still, but I dont him ducking anyone. He's called out Fury, Arreola, Stiverne, and Klitschko:manny:

GREENandYELLOW

2x...and defending
Daps
I am really skeptical about Deontay. I love his fights in a sideshow way because he fights bums and knocks their blocks off. But, his chin at times has looked shaky, he has never had to prove his boxing skills if his power shots are not landing or his opponent can take his punches and counter back.

I love the idea of him fighting the winner of Arreola/Stiverne because that will immediately tell us if he is legit or not.
If I were Wilder I would want to face Fury. He would probably make more and fight a guy with a known suspect chin. A much easier win IMO.

Last edited:

Willy Waffle

Willy Da Waffleman
Daps
Reppin
#GIANTS #KNICKS #RANGERS
the next black hope :dead:

one thing about the kid thats certain is, his power is REAL! the big question mark is his chin, heart, stamina.

there was a maxboxing podcast and they discussed how he got rocked in a sparring session a few years ago against harold sconiers. his management had the :whoa:. there was another podcast with trainer james ali basher and he claimed wlad dropped wilder as well. but we don't know for sure how well that will translate with the head gear off though.

IMO i think he will stop either arreola and stirvene, in other words by the end of the year i believe he will the next wbc champ. just my opinion but it's against guys like povetkin, jennings, thompson, where i i think we might see what the kid is really made of. i

im very surprised that wilder still has breland as his trainer though, im shocked gbp and his management didn't try to persuade him to leave for a bigger name. if the kid can develop a better jab (know how to use his height correctly) and tighten up that defense, he might have a long fukkkin reign.