Hellblade II to run at 30 fps on Series X (and S)

Diunx

Probably drunk
Daps
Reppin
nightset
HFW is one of the most basic and empty open worlds on the market. It looks good but it doesn’t hold up in complexity to Cyberpunk or DD2.

DD2 actually takes it a step further with the persistence of its NPCs and how they go on their own routines and interact, pretty much zero games on the market even attempt all of what DD2 is doing. Like NPCs die and end up in the morgue a few days later where you can resurrect them and they will continue their life. All items are affected by time and weather. A.I. reacts independently and can get into big ass fights without the players involvement. Destructible environments, and much more.

Cyberpunk ain’t doing none of that. Biggest complaint about the game is how dead it’s open world is.

Like i said. Most of these convos are driven by ignorance on how any of this works :francis:

And this statement is devoid of the context of how games are built and why they perform the way they do :manny:
Breh, DD2 looks like a ps3 game and run like a ps1 one, I usually ride with you against Sonytards but on this one I can't, Horizon shyts on DD2 :camby:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Breh, DD2 looks like a ps3 game and run like a ps1 one,
Neither of these things is true.

I usually ride with you against Sonytards but on this one I can't, Horizon shyts on DD2 :camby:
As i said above, with these comparisons yall throw context out the window.

I’m not interested in your opinion on either game.

Objectively DD2 is doing a lot more with its open world and gameplay.

Diunx

Probably drunk
Daps
Reppin
nightset
Neither of these things is true.

As i said above, with these comparisons yall throw context out the window.

I’m not interested in your opinion on either game.

Objectively DD2 is doing a lot more with its open world and gameplay.
Complete nonsense.

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
Breh, DD2 looks like a ps3 game and run like a ps1 one, I usually ride with you against Sonytards but on this one I can't, Horizon shyts on DD2 :camby:
I haven't played Forbidden West, but in Zero Dawn the NPC's were completely non-interactive. you couldn't talk to, or attack, them. they were just set pieces

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
:jbhmm: are we looking at another redfall situation?
at least it looks good unlike Redfall

36Qo.gif