Hellblade II to run at 30 fps on Series X (and S)

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
XVI runs at a rock solid 60fps in battle. It only drops outside of that.

Rebirth is solid everywhere in performance modes.

What does it run like on Xbox?
Unfortunately, performance mode delivers noticeably poor image quality throughout and also suffers from an unstable frame-rate.

It turns out that when the developers mentioned they were targeting 60fps in battle only, they meant exactly that. The second you initiate combat, the internal resolution drops like a stone, hitting as low as 720p in the process. Image quality takes a gigantic hit and the game winds up looking more like an oil painting - but the frame-rate smooths out considerably.

This the shyt yall stanning instead of just admitting the consoles are not up to 60fps on modern games :smh:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
FF16 runs at 720p 30fps for the majority of its “performance” mode. Most people in the OP said the shyt was so dusty and weird they didn’t use that mode.

You still called that shyt “60fps” as an example of a “next gen” game performing well on consoles :stopitslime:

Some devs have decided to forgoe a raggedy performance mode , instead of including it just to check a “feature” box for forum posters :manny:
Hmm well at least it runs at a rock solid 0000P/0fps on the worlds most powerfully Xbox tho

rdj

Pro
Daps
XVI runs at a rock solid 60fps in battle. It only drops outside of that.

Rebirth is solid everywhere in performance modes.

What does it run like on Xbox?
Wouldn’t know. I do know what I experienced on my ps5 and its too bad Playstation has a dogshyt refund policy.

Instant Classic

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Would've been nice to have a 60fps mode, but I can't even complain when I used the 30fps option in both FF7 and FF16 due to the games looking bad in performance mode. However, it's always good to have the option

Captain Crunch

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NY
Some retards here think it is impossible to run games at 60fps on current gen consoles. :dead:

These developers just need to focus on 1440p/60 for performance and 1440p/30 for fidelity mode.

I got a 4080, and I couldn’t get Hogwarts to run 4k/60 high settings with raytracing.