Hellblade II to run at 30 fps on Series X (and S)

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
you can literally fly in HFW, but this is my last response in this thread. Yall enjoy 😅

Again, I’ve put in over 80 hours in both games, i don’t gotta really prove anything
holy shyt, i made it, managed to run all the way to the griffin with the Medusa head, lost all my pawns, no Health potions, in the middle of the night, froze the griffin, dodged skeletons for 5 minutes, then somehow ran all the way back to the check point. This is on top of not even using my real vocation, i have no clue how to play a thief. The most stressful 40 minutes I spent in a game :deadrose:

Come laugh at my pain (light spoilers for that side quest)

Crazy :wow:

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I need to know what open world games yall are playing, that's more interesting than DD2 :patrice:

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
It’s one example. :ehh:

You guys aren’t here to be honest. Only wanna push narratives :manny:

What narrative am I pushing :dead:

All I said was this was fugazi thread. At least hellblade looks justify its diminished performance on console. I also said yall pick n choose when framerate matters depending on your stanship.

Apparently hit dogs holler, you bytch ass nikka :scusthov:

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
I need to know what open world games yall are playing, that's more interesting than DD2 :patrice:

Whats so interesting about dd2 world? A lot of my time was spent running on roads fighting my 1480th goblin, sauron or harpy and then my 3000 dollar pc hitting 34 fps in cities.

Oh I guess my pawns jumping off cliffs and never shutting the fukk up is interesting. Or the bland ass story. Maybe thats it.

Elden Ring
Cyberpunk
Ghosts of Tsushima

All clear this on the open
World tip. Horizon too but yall nikkas front on that shyt for some
Reason. Aloy is a c*nt though.

Bubba T

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
This is why the PS5 Pro thread was hilarious to me. What's the point of supposed "more powerful" hardware if devs are still going to release games at 30fps and 968p?

Fall for marketing ploys, brehs :mjlol:
:mjcry:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
What narrative am I pushing :dead:

All I said was this was fugazi thread. At least hellblade looks justify its diminished performance on console. I also said yall pick n choose when framerate matters depending on your stanship.

Apparently hit dogs holler, you bytch ass nikka :scusthov:
Ohhh we calling names again over video games :wow:

Like i said in my first post. These conversations are based on ignorance and narrative building.

Anyone being honest will say different games have different scopes, and different priorities and that results in different performance specs.

Only reason that statement is controversial to some of you is because it runs up against some of the narratives you’ve drilled into your head about “lazy devs” “poor optimization” etc.

I’m sure DD2 performs great on your system outside the big cities.

It gets choppy in big cities. What’s in big cities? Dense population of NPCs living their lives.

HFW doesn’t have ANY similarly dense areas. So normal logic would say that’s why the games have very different performance profiles, cause they are doing very different shyt.

But normal logic doesn’t work around here cause we all got something to prove :francis:

Novembruh

Nah.
Daps
Reppin
The Bay
all this arguing when the answer is clear:

stop buying fukking consoles.

Folk talmbout lining up to pay extra for a pro when they already got a ps5, or godforbid giving xbox any money for anything at all, when you could just cut your loses, bide your time and buy/build a rig that will only need marginal improvements to constantly stay ahead of the curve and never need to deal with anything as nonsensical as dynamic resolution scaling or... ugh... sub-60 fps.

I mean it.

Once you've played anything vaguely fast-paced at 100+hz you will not be able to look at a 30fps game without seeing all the space between :yeshrug: I learned my lesson back in the BL2 days when I went to 144hz in a particle-effect heavy fps. That was years ago. I literally cannot and will not downgrade.

C'mon y'all. Your eyes deserve better. Your experiences can be better. Treatchoselves. Come to the PC side, it's beautiful here :blessed:

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
all this arguing when the answer is clear:

stop buying fukking consoles.

Folk talmbout lining up to pay extra for a pro when they already got a ps5, or godforbid giving xbox any money for anything at all, when you could just cut your loses, bide your time and buy/build a rig that will only need marginal improvements to constantly stay ahead of the curve and never need to deal with anything as nonsensical as dynamic resolution scaling or... ugh... sub-60 fps.

I mean it.

Once you've played anything vaguely fast-paced at 100+hz you will not be able to look at a 30fps game without seeing all the space between :yeshrug: I learned my lesson back in the BL2 days when I went to 144hz in a particle-effect heavy fps. That was years ago. I literally cannot and will not downgrade.

C'mon y'all. Your eyes deserve better. Your experiences can be better. Treatchoselves. Come to the PC side, it's beautiful here :blessed:

Man my pc can brute force max everything on 99% of shyt and dragons dogma ran like shyt regardless :mjlol: