Help! I’m skinny fat with noodle limbs.

Rozay Oro

2 Peter 3:9 if you don’t know God
Supporter
Daps
Tired of lookin like this lil nikka
15df999d98bf6e33bbd0a69fc3d50a78.1000x1000x1.jpg

I know I can fast or eat clean to lose the gut but how about making my limbs thicker and filling out my shirts?

Rozay Oro

Supporter
Daps
U skinny fat and broke or skinny fat and successful?

If u the second who gives a fukk brehhh
Skinny fat with a decent face so I can attract cute brehettes but too simp and mental imbalanced to keep them. I want to do this for me. Only mentioning the women since you want to ask my finances. These bytches will suck me off in parking lot. Worthless scandalous pretty sluts.

Rozay Oro

Supporter
Daps
Increase your caloric intake with healthy foods
Eat more protein in the form of lean steak or chicken
Hit the weights at least 4 days a week
Drink about a gallon of water everyday

Give it about 6 months and you'll start to see changes.
Eat more protien. Eat more in general. Find a strength building routine and hit the gym 3 to 4 days a week.
I have an air fryer now so I can’t act like cooking will take too long or whatever. I’m basic af at cooking. Can you brehs be more specific or give me a diet. I don’t mind eating the same shyt for days in a row. I only eat twice a day and sometimes slip a snack at night. I don’t even know what’s clean food tbh. I don’t add grease to shyt and barely eat fast food nor sodas.

Adding ensures and protein shakes/powder like isolate, cool?

Rozay Oro

Supporter
Daps
The nature of Rozay Oro. Present him with a solution and he will present you with an excuse.
I didn’t say I was against working out at the gym. Lately I’m just doing body weight shyt and resistance bands at home because I don’t want to embarrass myself in public. Lately my anxiety is back after that dumb bytch let me down. I want to bounce back badly

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
The nature of Rozay Oro. Present him with a solution and he will present you with an excuse.

i honestly dont know why ppl entertain him...esp since he's posted something similar like this in the GYM section already

he's like a bad parody or he's capping..give him an advice on anything and he juelzes or it goes in one ear out the other