Help! I’m skinny fat with noodle limbs.

President Sakora

Supporter
Daps
Increase your caloric intake with healthy foods
Eat more protein in the form of lean steak or chicken
Hit the weights at least 4 days a week
Drink about a gallon of water everyday

Give it about 6 months and you'll start to see changes.
if he's black frfr 2 weeks and changes can be seen iykyk....lol

Rozay Oro

2 Peter 3:9 if you don’t know God
Supporter
Daps
Breh why do you contuously make threads asking, "How do I ___?" and then not take the advice?

Do you really want to work on yourself or not? You've got 100+ threads full of advice. When are you going to put some of that advice to work?

This thread was a complete waste of time and I suspect a cry for help. How do you get bigger :dahell:? You've never heard of exercise before this thread? wth?
I just need a little more direction than just hit the gym.

Rozay Oro

2 Peter 3:9 if you don’t know God
Supporter
Daps
You have three problems.

1. Excess fat.

2. Unsightly fat storage.

3. Low muscle mass.

The first thing you should do is go look up a TDEE calculator. Find how many calories you should be eating a day to maintain your current weight. Then subtract 3-5 hundred calories depending on how fat you are. Eat enough protein, stay hydrated, and weigh yourself everyday. Add all your weights up for a week to find your average. Every 2 months revisit your TDEE with your new average weight. Rinse and repeat.

Continue to lose weight until you lose your excess fat. You should be able to see this visually, in the mirror.

This will fix problem number 1 and half of problem number 2.

The second thing you should do is start lifting weights or doing structured calisthenics. By structured I mean you should follow progressive overload (ex: 5lbs more on bench every week, or 10-20 more push-ups every week).

Don’t ego lift if you’ve never lifted before or done a proper push-up. Focus on form before you even start adding weight. Film yourself for like 2 weeks, get it right, then start adding weight.

This will fix the other half of problem #2 by making you better proportioned with muscle mass and giving you a nice physique. And this will fix problem #3.

Fish
Steak
Chicken
Potatoes
Eggs

Eat those religiously

High protein trims fat and adds bulk, and also good for mental health

And of course more sleep
Thank you very much

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps
Water water water.

Protein.

Lifting weights.

Don’t eat carbs after 8pm.

Are you lactose? Or can’t handle dairy well? Non-dairy options / vegan protein shakes are good too.

Does water really help? I'm on the jobsite for the next couple months or so, bout to buy a 64 ounce thermos because I be so damn thirsty