Help! I’m skinny fat with noodle limbs.

Krisrunner2049

Pretty boi CFO Squirrels Burgers KillaKwuads
Daps
Reppin
Downtown LA(cityboi)
come over to the locker room gym section and start lifting with us breh
And have @The bytcher plate watch? Nah if you wanna make real gains and look like an amateur bodybuilder come to gear row
suge-knigh-death-row.gif

The Burger King

Fast Food Gangsta
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
East Whopper City
OP you should find a boxing gym. I don’t mean that Title Boxing BS, I mean an actual boxing gym.

The stuff they have you do will help you lose weight and you learn how to fight in the process. And usually they’re willing to train you and help guide you in terms of your nutrition.

My membership is about $300 a month at 16 sessions per month which isn’t bad at all.

Rozay Oro

2 Peter 3:9 if you don’t know God
Supporter
Daps
I’m convinced this mf don’t know anyone in reality
I got friends but I struggle with depression so I have a habit of going weeks without hanging out with anyone. That girl I told y’all about really made sadder. I was pathetically drinking myself to sleep for 3 nights in a row.

Fillerguy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey
I didn’t say I was against working out at the gym. Lately I’m just doing body weight shyt and resistance bands at home because I don’t want to embarrass myself in public. Lately my anxiety is back after that dumb bytch let me down. I want to bounce back badly
Pro tip, no one cares about how you look in the gym. They focused on their own thing. Ppl dont go to gyms to clown nikkas. The ones that do get kicked out quick. You go to the gym to better yaself not to look better in front of others.

Krisrunner2049

Pretty boi CFO Squirrels Burgers KillaKwuads
Daps
Reppin
Downtown LA(cityboi)
Pro tip, no one cares about how you look in the gym. They focused on their own thing. Ppl dont go to gyms to clown nikkas. The ones that do get kicked out quick. You go to the gym to better yaself not to look better in front of others.
@The Butcher plate watching ass doesn’t seem to think so.:mjpls: