Help me achieve this physique brehs

xXMASHERXx

Superstar
Daps
I'd estimate I'm maybe 22% body fat - I'd like to get that down a bit, maybe realistically 18%

But I dont just want to drop the weight, I've done that before, that's easy for me. I want to be stronger and more muscular in the process.

Does that make sense? as I understand it thats the body recomposition middle ground between a bulk and a cut, and somebody like me is a good candidate for it

I think you would be better off just cutting(keep your protein intake high) and then doing a slow bulk. I haven't seen an actual diet/workout plan and based on what you've posted so far, I think you would have an easier time doing that than trying a recomp. Just my opinion.

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC
Seems like you’re on the right track

Keep your calories around 1600-1800 consume high protein and continue strength training consistently

After awhile you should see a decrease in fat and an increase in muscle

Edit: any update OP?

Big Jo

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Edit: any update OP?

Yea, since I made this thread I've been exercising frequently and around the 2 month mark started making noticeable gains to where my friends and family started saying I looked cut as hell

I'm probably a good 6 months away from my goal physique but I'm loving the journey and look/ feel exponentially better than when I started. i look damn good in a tank top now i'll say that much

one thing that has been a game changer for me that i wish somebody in this thread would have mentioned is isometrics training. i bought some strength training devices and i do isometric holds every day. it's made a big change in my upper body composition, specifically biceps and shoulders. i also do push-ups nightly, farmers walks, etc.

Last edited:

Complexion

ʇdᴉɹɔsǝɥʇdᴉlɟ
Daps
Switch to Keto. Watch the fat fly off and the gains pour in.

Isometrics are also wildly underrated
and almost totally ignored by most so props for that because they generate exponential increases in strength as well as helping tendons/mind muscle connection by highlighting weaknesses in the chain due to compounding.

Also based on where you're at now I'd advise stripping back your training to the absolute minimum for a while to allow the body a chance to rest and reset because you're on the verge of doing too much. Use that time to develop flexibility with yoga which once again builds the mind muscle connection and a totally different kind of power if you start holding extended poses. Then as you bring it back focus on time under tension with very controlled, very precise reps. It's all about this:

health-trinity2.jpg

People often skip the balance and think more training = more betterer when its actually about layers. Build and release to create a new equilibrium then up the ante again.

Doing that brings in a second wave of "newbie gains". Rinse and repeat for the rest of your life and you'll never plateau, always grow and most important of all:

Increased functional strength which equals a far higher quality of living. Its all interconnected.

KOD

Respect the rank not the man
Daps
Reppin
east side Long Beach
Suggest lipo to a guy thats 5'10" 170lbs brehs

smart asses like you added nothing to this thread.
You'd be surprised at how many men come to our office for lipo/ab etching. This is South Florida, certain looks are near impossible to achieve with diet/exercise due to genetics, educate yourself.