Help me get into shape coli brehs...starting pics inside

Son Goku

Great Sage Equalling Heaven
Daps
Only nikka in here that’s fat is you weirdo and that because you take after your fat faced mama:heh: now go eat some more carbs so you have the energy to stalk random nikkas posts:umad:

I'm fat but fruit, bread and pasta are treats? :mjlol: :dead:

skylove4

Veteran
Daps
Hold up a minute, a few pages ago you were touting your B.Sc in Biology to be your credentials on why you "know" what you are talking about.....of course not even addressing the simple fact that a B. Sc in Biology and a B. Sc in Nutritional science are wholly different things.:hubie:... but then when you were proven wrong by proper facts and information, coming to the realization you were wrong you chose to let your ego take control.

Instead of internalizing the points you chose ad-hominem attacks (sure sign that you frustrated with your panties in a bunch):umad:..

..minute you started demonizing whole food groups any "credentials" flew out tje window......... sad sight... . .:francis:
Please, please you lying motherfukker quote me where I claimed or ever said anything like this.

trap101

All Star
Daps
Please, please you lying motherfukker quote me where I claimed or ever said anything like this.
Your right, you don't have a B.Sc in Biology. I gave you more credit than you deserved. So in essence you talking out your ass with poor anecdotal evidence..... :smoothmj:

skylove4

Veteran
Daps
Your right, you don't have a B.Sc in Biology. I gave you more credit than you deserved. So in essence you talking out your ass with poor anecdotal evidence..... :smoothmj:
God damn you’re corny :picard:

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
Hold up a minute, a few pages ago you were touting your B.Sc in Biology to be your credentials on why you "know" what you are talking about.....of course not even addressing the simple fact that a B. Sc in Biology and a B. Sc in Nutritional science are wholly different things.:hubie:... but then when you were proven wrong by proper facts and information, coming to the realization you were wrong you chose to let your ego take control.

Instead of internalizing the points you chose ad-hominem attacks (sure sign that you frustrated with your panties in a bunch):umad:..

..minute you started demonizing whole food groups any "credentials" flew out tje window......... sad sight... . .:francis:
He got caught slipping on dat dere banana peel of nonsense