Help me!!! Weak doesn't even begin to describe the state of my triceps and biceps

Memorial Stadium Piru

WE BYKE BABY
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Big Red
I was wondering for the longest, why it seemed so hard for me to bench when my shoulders and chest could take it. Wondering why I couldn't do that much deadlifting or powercleaning, or why it seemed like such a struggle for me to do biceps curls, or why my triceps got sore when I even attempted to do anything that extended it with a significant amount weight attached. Then I realized: OH shyt, MY ARMS ARE MAD WEAK!!!:ohhh: So I tried doing triceps extensions and concentration curls with lighter weight and progressing, but no matter what my tris and bis just seem to stay weak as shyt:sadcam: I need some help brehs, my self-esteem is taking a nosedive

TNOT

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NOLA
I don't really concentrate on bi's and Trio's.

Doing pull ups twice a week will take care of biceps. Dips will do the same for triceps.

Memorial Stadium Piru

WE BYKE BABY
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Big Red
I don't really concentrate on bi's and Trio's.

Doing pull ups twice a week will take care of biceps. Dips will do the same for triceps.
Bruh, the problem is that if I even try doing anything with my triceps they immediately get sore and I end up burnt out fast as hell

TLR Is Mental Poison

The Coli Is Not For You
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Opposite Of Elliott Wilson's Mohawk
Eff that, my arm development skyrocketed when I started doing arm work. I hit biceps and triceps 3x/week.

Just make sure you use good form. Some people are just not built for bench though... I bushed that shyt and just do dips and incline bench. Chest is looking :wow:

Ron_Mexico

All Star
Daps
Close grip bench, single arm pull downs, and overhead db extension for tris. Biceps hammer curls, Superman curls, and incline curls. Go 8-12 reps. Hit them 3x a week since they’re a smaller muscle group. Pull ups as well.

Daps
Reppin
DMV
Eff that, my arm development skyrocketed when I started doing arm work. I hit biceps and triceps 3x/week.

Just make sure you use good form. Some people are just not built for bench though... I bushed that shyt and just do dips and incline bench. Chest is looking :wow:
Same here. I hit arms 3 times and week and don't flat bench..