Henry Cavill officially back as Superman

Daps
Reppin
Eagle, Colorado
I didn’t have a problem with Cavill’s supes portrayal the problem is he’s not a really compelling actor so the writing needs to be even better. He’s wooden. He fukking sucks on the Witcher but that’s a poorly written show as well.

Who would folks like to see play Superman? I don’t believe they feel they can afford to go with an unknown.

RageKage

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Macragge
I didn’t have a problem with Cavill’s supes portrayal the problem is he’s not a really compelling actor so the writing needs to be even better. He’s wooden. He fukking sucks on the Witcher but that’s a poorly written show as well.

Who would folks like to see play Superman? I don’t believe they feel they can afford to go with an unknown.

He gets major rep from me because he is a warhammer 40k fan alone :obama::russ:

I have only seen him play Superman and Witcher so its hard to compare his acting normal, both series he plays a pretty alien non human guy

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA

Who would folks like to see play Superman? I don’t believe they can afford to go with an unknown.
This.

Superman can’t really get away with spectacle. His powers aren’t going to draw in people. So the actor has to do a lot a work.

The reason they make the Bat mythos so unique in each version is so people get excited for each interpretation.

Daps
Reppin
Eagle, Colorado
This.

Superman can’t really get away with spectacle. His powers aren’t going to draw in people. So the actor has to do a lot a work.

The reason they make the Bat mythos so unique in each version is so people get excited for each interpretation.
I thought he was good in MI: Fallout but it was a smaller role.

Daps
Why was Henry Cavill axed to begin with? Because Zack Snyder movies were a failure as far as box office goes?

I wonder this too. I think it had something to do with the fanbase rejecting emo Superman.

There's been so much drama at DC I can never keep up with it.

I still don't understand why Snyder was axed and then the fanbase rallied for him to redo Justice League.

I still don't understand how that happened as I've never seen anything like it before. :pachaha:

CW_1991

Banned
Daps
I wonder this too. I think it had something to do with the fanbase rejecting emo Superman.

There's been so much drama at DC I can never keep up with it.

I still don't understand why Snyder was axed and then the fanbase rallied for him to redo Justice League.

I still don't understand how that happened as I've never seen anything like it before. :pachaha:
It failed once, it can feel again. To my understanding he's really only back off of the strength of the Rocks popularity and his pleading with DC to bring him back.

The whole foundation is shaky.

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
all we need is more man of steel type movies, they made it once already. don't change the formula, just introduce new villains, let them carry the film like all the best superhero films do.