Here is Why Your Vote Doesn't Matter

Lost His Smile

Stop Existing.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The 12th Dimension
Good point OP. I dont go along with your religious ideologies but I respect what you posted and wholeheartedly agree.

Unfortunately everyone else is too caught up in their emotions to think rationally.

Archangel

Banned
Daps
your conclusion is incorrect because there are so many more down ballot races that can be affected by your vote. -----Like what? Which ones? Local voting?

If you vote consistently and strategically, you will get results. ---- How? If the entire system is flawed in the 1st place, explain to me how I and my comrades can strategically do this because if what you're saying is true, I would.

we should pimp the system. Make it work for you. ---- How?

the kid

Real Esquire, Not the Magazine
Daps
Reppin
North Carolina
your conclusion is incorrect because there are so many more down ballot races that can be affected by your vote. -----Like what? Which ones? Local voting?

If you vote consistently and strategically, you will get results. ---- How? If the entire system is flawed in the 1st place, explain to me how I and my comrades can strategically do this because if what you're saying is true, I would.

we should pimp the system. Make it work for you. ---- How?
Breh, I literally just outlined it for you. Local elections determine where tax dollars are spent locally. Want a park in your neighborhood, talk to your local councilman/commissioner. I will give you an example of 2 counties near me to show you how it works. Each county has been taken over by minorities to even though

County X has 51K citizens. To win a county commissioner's seat, you need about 8500 votes. County is 41% White, 34% black, 10% Indian, 11% Latino. 5 County Commissioners decide how the tax dollars are spent for the county. All you need is three to move any legislation. So minorities vote together to determine who will have the power. You have 17K black people in the county. While many are nto voting age, all you need is 6-7k black people to vote religiously for the black candidate (along with a mix of whites and other minirites) and you will have the power to determine how the county spends the money of the other 45-46k people's money. As we speak, minorities are given preference for the government contracts, so the money recycles. This is how the game is played in the back room sense. They shuffle your tax dollars around to each other and everybody gets paid but you. Instead of running from it, take it over.

County Y has 330K citizens. To become a District Court judge who presides over the criminal and civil matters in the county (with little oversight), you need about 60K votes. These are the courts that decide your speeding, misdemeanors, DWI, child custody, child support matters etc. County is 38% black, 45% White, 11% Latino. There are 125K Black people in the county. While many are not voting age, you need about 40K blacks to vote religiously to elect whoever they want as a judge in the county. This determines how your children, cousins, aunts and uncles are treated by the judicial system, how families are assisted in custody disputes. And guess what, after two election cycles of blacks being active and voting as a block, out of 7 district court judge positions, there are 5 minority men and women judges. That's the front street full view politics.

Both tremendous changes in the the local community and both based on voting.

DonKnock

KPJ Gonna Save Us
Daps
Reppin
Houston
People spread dumb shyt like this, then people don't go in to vote for their State/Local leaders either and then bytch when nothing changes:ufdup::ufdup::ufdup: