Here's My Issue With The Black Lives Matter Movement (This Is MY WAY Of Improving It)

SirReginald

The African Diaspora Will Be "ONE" (#PanAfricana)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
PSA: I know not too many of you are keen to the BLM Movement. However, I have a different issue with it.

Now, I like the BLM concept myself, but just protesting isn't gonna cut it :francis: I know Deray ran for Mayor of Baltimore, but that's not enough. These BLM people need to run for positions like, city council, school board, mayor, congress, and federal :manny: That way, you can infiltrate the system and help pass beneficial legislature. Now, just going around saying Black Lives Matter everytime a brotha or sista gets shot won't cut it :snoop: The movement has to do more. Also, with a grassroots movement for offices it can do a lot more. Just look at other ethnic groups, they do those things I listed and it benefits them. Like I said before, if we get more progressive and independent/conservative grassroots Blacks in legislature offices it would do wonders.

Ghostface Trillah

God-level poster
Daps
Reppin
Mt. Olympus
These BLM figureheads are all self serving idiots. They don't need to run for anything and probably don't have the credentials to hold any type of office. When I asked what type of skills does Bubble Vest have to run a major metropolitan city no one could answer and I got hit with the textbook BLM copout of "Well he's fighting for us, what are you doing for black people?"

BLM is a feminist/LGBT organization that piggybacks off the deaths of innocent black men because they know that no one would care if they didn't do that.

Daps
Reppin
Canada
there should be leadership change, i was hoping when more blacks hop on to the train the hysterical LGBT individuals would be removed from leadership

SirReginald

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
These BLM figureheads are all self serving idiots. They don't need to run for anything and probably don't have the credentials to hold any type of office. When I asked what type of skills does Bubble Vest have to run a major metropolitan city no one could answer and I got hit with the textbook BLM copout of "Well he's fighting for us, what are you doing for black people?"

BLM is a feminist/LGBT organization that piggybacks off the deaths of innocent black men because they know that no one would care if they didn't do that.
I know the LGBT is involved within the movement. Sorry, I meant Black LGBT. Now, the problem is they don't have a structured movement and it's all over the place. We need more grassroots Black folk in office we really do. TBH, I know BLM had funding by Soros, but I think a majority of them care. However, they don't have a plan. I would like to speak to the leader of BLM to give my ideas. That's when I get myself together and on my feet.

Enzo

The Great
Daps
Reppin
DMV
Yo, how about we put together a Coli list of all possible seats in some big city elections. It could even focus on one urban market or one person that could win in an urban market.

Smashius Clay

The Millennium Brotha I Be
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Perpetual World Traveler
If they replicated what the Tea Party did, then they would be effective.

Even though most of the Tea Partiers were voted out after their 2-year term, many stayed and they've made their voices heard in Congress. Not to champion them, because their platform seems to be "block the president at all costs," however a splinter movement within the democratic party is exactly what BLM could be, and with them voting as a block and highjacking the legislative process until they get their needs met seems to be about the only way they could effect change.

Its also a good time for this since the largely incompetent CBC members are all getting indicted - Chaka Fattah (Philadelphia) and Corrine Brown (Florida) to state 2 examples.

Gravity

Banned
Daps
That way, you can infiltrate the system and help pass beneficial legislature.
BLM is part of the system. This isn't a legislature problem. It's already against the law for cops to kill you. This is a police being allowed to kill blacks without being punished by the law problem. What good are laws or legislature if they aren't enforced?

SirReginald

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
BLM is part of the system. This isn't a legislature problem. It's already against the law for cops to kill you. This is a police being allowed to kill blacks without being punished by the law problem. What good are laws or legislature if they aren't enforced?
They aren't enforced because you have sorry ass politicians. Also, the cops who are trigger happy aren't even properly trained. They go into urban areas and are already petrified. It's simple, you vote them out and get "HONEST" people who can do the job. So, basically it kinda is a legislature problem. Just look in the inner city.

Gravity

Banned
Daps
They aren't enforced because you have sorry ass politicians. Also, the cops who are trigger happy aren't even properly trained. They go into urban areas and are already petrified. It's simple, you vote them out and get "HONEST" people who can do the job. So, basically it kinda is a legislature problem. Just look in the inner city.
Youre ignorant and naive.

Gravity

Banned
Daps
HAHAHA that's something a 16 year old would say. I will say you lack in thee common sense area. If you have nothing productive to add, leave my thread please.
The "sorry ass politicians" that you talk about go all the way up to the president. The president can't/won't even speak out let alone do anything about systematic white supremacy in law enforcement and the judicial system overall.

The cops aren't "scared" either dumbass. This what they sign up for when they take these jobs. You're so stupid that you've bought into the narratives that the media who is complicit in your oppression, feeds you.