Here's My Issue With The Black Lives Matter Movement (This Is MY WAY Of Improving It)

Enzo

The Great
Daps
Reppin
DMV
Yo, how about we put together a Coli list of all possible seats in some big city elections. It could even focus on one urban market or one person that could win in an urban market.
Daps are nice, but I'm serious about this. Anyone willing to entertain this project with me?

Prince Mongo

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Ashlar Hall, Memphis
nikka, you think you came up with some unfounded concept by saying that black people need legislative power? In predominantly black cities in America, that's already happening, and has been happening for decades

Ski Mask

Friendzone: Collection 1
Daps
Reppin
Vegas
The best thing is, is to realize that there should be another group, cause BLM isn't going to stray from the actions they're funded to do.

Professor Mac

Im African not black
Daps
Deray is the HNIC of all high schools in Baltimore or something like that

Just fyi

SirReginald

The African Diaspora Will Be "ONE" (#PanAfricana)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
nikka, you think you came up with some unfounded concept by saying that black people need legislative power? In predominantly black cities in America, that's already happening, and has been happening for decades
Sellout corporate black politicians doesn't count :francis:

Prince Mongo

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Ashlar Hall, Memphis
Sellout corporate black politicians doesn't count :francis:
So, apparently every single black politician that's ever existed is a "sellout," and you're a political genius? You really think that you, in 2016, on the coli, are the first nikka to say "we need black politicians," as if black politicians haven't exited in America since the 1800's?

Every political thread you make is some Captain Obvious shyt that you think is some type of new revelation

SirReginald

The African Diaspora Will Be "ONE" (#PanAfricana)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
So, apparently every single black politician that's ever existed is a "sellout," and you're a political genius? You really think that you, in 2016, on the coli, are the first nikka to say "we need black politicians," as if black politicians haven't exited in America since the 1800's?

Every political thread you make is some Captain Obvious shyt that you think is some type of new revelation
You have a FEW Black politicians who are for the people, but the majority are sellouts and lie to you. I never said that I was a political genius :snoop: If yo don't like what I discuss you can always bounce bruh. Most of the other posters tend to agree with me.

Enzo

The Great
Daps
Reppin
DMV
No point in straying away from the focus of the thread.

Is anyone on the Coli running for a position or supporting someone who is running for a position that we can help?

Coli Political Action Committee coming soon. LOL

DJDONTNOBODYPAYME

- 8ball Investments™ CEO -
Daps
Reppin
Myself
I know the LGBT is involved within the movement. Sorry, I meant Black LGBT. Now, the problem is they don't have a structured movement and it's all over the place. We need more grassroots Black folk in office we really do. TBH, I know BLM had funding by Soros, but I think a majority of them care. However, they don't have a plan. I would like to speak to the leader of BLM to give my ideas. That's when I get myself together and on my feet.

I feel you on that. I got a simple solution 4 black folks 2 get us even further ahead. It'll change "everything"

But they probably been tryna do that. They just gotta stop lettin everybody else Define them and they gotta let them do that. For "everybody"

DJDONTNOBODYPAYME

Daps
Reppin
Myself
In reality. #BLM need me. Not a copy of me, but the real thing.

But see. I'll never be able to get that position, or start my own one. Because of my lack of connects, unabundanced of additional outside resources besides my mom, and what i would need 2 do tha job might go over a few heads or just attract the wrong attention (on both sides).

I know that by the time 2020 comes. I could have every African American a little better off, than just the day before. And say whatchu want Obama. Just imagine all of the more "Hurricane Katrina"s we woulda had witought him.

And before any of yall who aint familia wit da homie Barack. you better recognize.

Last edited:

thaKEAF

#grizzlies #titans
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Memphis
The issue is that the system isn't made for us to progress regardless of who you put in there. There might be some good brothers and sisters who are interested in making a change through politics, but by the time they get to a certain level, they'll have to conform or not break through that glass ceiling. That's why you see so many who had fire at one point and now are tap dancing around the real issues. We've had blacks in prominent positions since reconstruction times, before the civil rights movement was thought of, but that has done little to change the black experience in Amerikkka.

DJDONTNOBODYPAYME

Daps
Reppin
Myself
The issue is that the system isn't made for us to progress regardless of who you put in there. There might be some good brothers and sisters who are interested in making a change through politics, but by the time they get to a certain level, they'll have to conform or not break through that glass ceiling. That's why you see so many who had fire at one point and now are tap dancing around the real issues. We've had blacks in prominent positions since reconstruction times, before the civil rights movement was thought of, but that has done little to change the black experience in Amerikkka.

You only see that because the ones that made it ain't on no tv screen or out in public in general, you and I have probably never heard of em.

And alot of them Politicians are just good with workin their Demographic. But that's only after a jagged road to even gettin there in the first place.

There's real ones out there. They just on they Blank Face chyt tryna keep everything movin and everything afloat - I'd imagine

We spend alotta time on here talkin about African Ordeals in Politics. Just sayin whatever da fukk.

Because everything we know we say no matter how right and how wrong it is. There's usually a "hint" of truth in there. And honestly, tha brehs from tha comments section, tha comment trap. 9 times outta 10 just have misdirected anger.

Enzo

The Great
Daps
Reppin
DMV
Really, it's about creating a smaller sustainable party that may be a subset of dems but not necessarily in line with everything they have to offer. That will give us some leverage in elections