Here's My Issue With The Black Lives Matter Movement (This Is MY WAY Of Improving It)

Professor Mac

Im African not black
Daps
I know he is, but when need more people in positions local, state, and federal level that work for the people.

Marcellus Wiley made a good point about the name tho...

(I realize your gripe with themhas to do with standards/philosophy )

But had that just called themselves Black Lives Matter Too...it would have prevented all of this controversy that we now see... that one little word would have resonated with even the dumbest of the dumb

DJDONTNOBODYPAYME

- 8ball Investments™ CEO -
Daps
Reppin
Myself
Dont forget about the main piece of the pie thats missin with all of that.

We collateral insurance for the system. We're the reason why there's even a system in place this particular way in the first place.

It wouldn't exist the way it does if it wasnt for us.

Assimilation isnt the only key for this. We shouldn't have to try to always articulate the anger with everything.

Man On Fire

All Star
Daps
Reppin
nyc
These BLM figureheads are all self serving idiots. They don't need to run for anything and probably don't have the credentials to hold any type of office. When I asked what type of skills does Bubble Vest have to run a major metropolitan city no one could answer and I got hit with the textbook BLM copout of "Well he's fighting for us, what are you doing for black people?"

BLM is a feminist/LGBT organization that piggybacks off the deaths of innocent black men because they know that no one would care if they didn't do that.

That's the only reason they get so much press coverage. BLM agenda is the gay agenda. Case closed.