maga handler: turn his mic off please.:francis:
herschel: and they ate good......soul food is delicious!:wtf:

UKVu0t8.gif

Hollywood Co

Primetime Reppin
Daps
Reppin
Eastside Atl -
The crazy thing is that the commercials here in Georgia are all about trashing Warnock. They don't show or even mention Herschel Walker. All they want is for you to hate Warnock so bad you don't even pay attention to his opponent being Herschel Walker.

I see that Ad with Herschel Walker lying about being a cop run all the time and I’ve been tuning out most campaign ads period.

Herschel got no business in this race and is embarrassing himself and the state of Georgia by going on with it to me.

Hoshi_Toshi

Superstar
Daps
Man… What?

The fukk are you even trying to say?

Smart play tho. He doesn’t need to debate. It can only hurt him. Same shyt happened in Alabama. she wouldn’t debate the opponent because she just had to keep saying “god bless America and god bless trump”. She won a 2nd term and it wasn’t even close.

But seriously, between this retard and Dr. Oz not knowing the name of the grocery store he’s filming at, republicans are running low on candidates

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
Im sure this is driving an actual politician like Mitch crazy. GOP would win every race this cycle if they nominated ‘safe’ guys like Yumpkin in VA. But instead the base wants to run behind a bunch of lunatics.

Walker literally has multiple personalities and a record of domestic violence. And he can’t form a sentence. I know there’s at least one qualified Black conservative they could have run instead of him.
Oh they could have, but Conservatives in the South love them some football, so Walker was always going to get the nod for that reason.

Consigliere

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Man… What?

The fukk are you even trying to say?

Smart play tho. He doesn’t need to debate. It can only hurt him. Same shyt happened in Alabama. she wouldn’t debate the opponent because she just had to keep saying “god bless America and god bless trump”. She won a 2nd term and it wasn’t even close.

But seriously, between this retard and Dr. Oz not knowing the name of the grocery store he’s filming at, republicans are running low on candidates

We don’t even talk about that cuz there’s nobody Black on the race, but Dr Oz is a straight clown wasting his money.

The guy running against him literally just wears a hoodie and looks like a regular American and clowns him. And he’s going to win.

Tribal Outkast

Veteran
Daps
Straight ducking

And I can see why he has "accepted" this debate with nextstar media. They're basically a company that operates a bunch CW stations across the country.

I'm guessing his handlers know that they don't have anyone on staff that knows how to properly moderate a debate.
Nexstar bought interest in the CW like 5 days ago. The deal ain’t even done yet. Nexstar is bigger than the CW.

bnew

Veteran
Daps
I see that Ad with Herschel Walker lying about being a cop run all the time and I’ve been tuning out most campaign ads period.

Herschel got no business in this race and is embarrassing himself and the state of Georgia by going on with it to me.

has any police union called him out on it?