HEY...lets ruin our favorite tv show/movie with common logic *THE SEQUEL*

Daps
Someone is being chased by a killer, and they lock themselves in a room. The killer tells them to open the door, and if they’re really going to open the door to be killed, or kidnapped

:dahell:

Blankthawtz

90-9-1 Principle
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Land of fukkery
Cable guy

Jim Carrey goes to restaurant where dudes girlfriend is on a date. He impersonates a bathroom attendant and like clock work dude goes to the bathroom so he can beat his ass. What if he never had to go to the bathroom. He's just gonna wait there all night?
:dead:

Blankthawtz

90-9-1 Principle
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Land of fukkery
9-1-1 (TV show)

No way truck 118 shows up to EVERY SINGLE emergency by themselves every time... And only 1%of the emergencies are actual fires.... Dudes showed up at the space shuttle while its taking off just to do a cpr maneuver.... :mjlol:

Lord Beasley

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
469 x 972 x 702
White women can't run in the woods to begin with (because they always manage to trip on a rock or a downed tree), but choosing to run thru secluded areas and away from other people is the dumbest shyt in horror movies.

Daps
The-Simpsons-Homer-Love-Interests-3.jpg

images

:duck:

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
how shambling, rotting, slow moving zombies suddenly seem to teleport behind someone like a ninja :gucci:

Erratic415

Superstar
Daps
Why didn’t Ivan Drago face criminal charges for the Apollo Creed fight? The ref tries to stop it, Drago pushes the ref several feet back, then proceeds to punch Apollo several more times, and Creed dies.

There’s been a lot of ring deaths over the years and it’s accepted as a risk. But I don’t know of any that came after one boxer physically assaulted the ref when he was trying to stop the fight, and then beat his opponent some more. It would also be a high profile case since it was a famous former champion who died.

Fights are also not stopped by simply throwing the towel in the ring. Refs are supposed to ignore that, because it can some idiot fan throwing stuff in the ring. You can climb up the ring steps & let the ref or an official you want to stop it (Mayweather-Corrales). You can simply enter the ring to stop it (Jones-Barrera 1, Tyson-McNeeley), which is what Duke should have done.

If Rocky had thrown the towel in, would Drago have even cared?

Clubber Lang also shoves Mickey to the floor before he suffers a heart attack and dies.

Rocky Balboa also forgot about the whole “irreversible brain damage” they talked about in 5. Antonio Tarver would have been ridiculed for the rest of his career for having a life and death struggle with a senior citizen.

Last edited:

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
Spider-Man 2

Why didnt Doc Ock just walk into the restaurant and just casually approach Peter and say “hey i need you to find Spider-Man” nikka threw a whole car into the restaurant:heh:
and the absolute certainty that peter would have died if he wasn't spiderman. No normal human surviving that shyt :russ: