HEY...lets ruin our favorite tv show/movie with common logic *THE SEQUEL*

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
Kobra kai, the baby saga covers up issues. Johnny would not be a good father. He already showed that with his estranged son being a deadbeat dad. He's alcoholic, immature and prone to violence which is the main reasons hes unemployed. He pins his failings on others and paints himself as a victim. This is a repeating pattern that a nice decoration isn't going to fix. Its going to be a hot mess. He's failed as father, as a teacher and as a human being and will continue to do so in the foreseeable future.

Erratic415

Superstar
Daps
Kobra kai, the baby saga covers up issues. Johnny would not be a good father. He already showed that with his estranged son being a deadbeat dad. He's alcoholic, immature and prone to violence which is the main reasons hes unemployed. He pins his failings on others and paints himself as a victim. This is a repeating pattern that a nice decoration isn't going to fix. Its going to be a hot mess. He's failed as father, as a teacher and as a human being and will continue to do so in the foreseeable future.

It’s played for laughs, but during his training montage, he basically mugs a guy minding his own business on his scooter.

Also in cobra kai there seems to be next to no law enforcement or lawyers most of the time with the shyt these kids do. Mfs out here having deathmatches in public :mjlol:

Law enforcement is mostly non-existent in this show. They have no control over this Karate gang war in this middle to upper middle class area. :mjlol:

Daps
It’s played for laughs, but during his training montage, he basically mugs a guy minding his own business on his scooter.

Law enforcement is mostly non-existent in this show. They have no control over this Karate gang war in this middle to upper middle class area. :mjlol:
They assume the worst those white kids do is get high on meth and heroin.

:manny:

Secure Da Bag

Veteran
Daps
I can't wait for this thread to do another spin off for video games. Because I got a couple of video games I like to ruin with logic and common sense.

Yeah someone gotta make the thread if not already made

shyt way too easy to do with video games. You mean to tell me the final boss in Streets of Rage just waits in his big chair until Axel and crew get there? :stopitslime: You mean to tell me eating cooked turkeys on the ground restores health instead of giving you food poisoning? :stopitslime:

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky
Scream 2

So Mickey was just gonna sit in the bathroom all night and wait for Omar Epps character to go piss?

What if he never decided to listen to that weird giggling Mickey was doing?

And how he know exactly where to stab on the divider? :heh:
90s bathroom plots

Cable guy

Jim Carrey goes to restaurant where dudes girlfriend is on a date. He impersonates a bathroom attendant and like clock work dude goes to the bathroom so he can beat his ass. What if he never had to go to the bathroom. He's just gonna wait there all night?

Mr Hate Coffee

Veteran
Daps

That's why I can't get into the show tbh. It doesn't seem realistic by today's standards.

Even the idea of a bunch of teenagers doing karate (versus bjj for example) had me like :stopitslime: but I was willing to overlook that.

But these nikkas having an all our brawl in a middle class mall had me like :dwillhuh:

Mr Hate Coffee

Veteran
Daps
Scream 2

So Mickey was just gonna sit in the bathroom all night and wait for Omar Epps character to go piss?

What if he never decided to listen to that weird giggling Mickey was doing?

And how he know exactly where to stab on the divider? :heh:

Man the entire Scream series can be ruined with just the least bit of logic. Scream 5 had a 5'2" teenage girl as Ghostface... she was squabbling with grown men and getting the upper hand. :stopitslime: