Hijack - Idris Elba Apple TV+ show | Renewed For Season 2

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
wasn’t expecting it to be a series…will wait for all the eps to air then give it a watch if the feedback is good

think I’m gonna just say fukk it and start watching this since I enjoyed watching silo so much on a weekly basis…season went by so fast too

Fillerguy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey
I'm liking the story so far but the premise is silly. Why didn't the pilot mention his plane was being hijacked in the first call to ground control, after he saw the dude with the gun. Why didnt Idris text to his wife they were being hijacked, after he found out they were being hijacked. Both of these characters were incredibly vague when they first tried to the ground's attention.

This is either terrible writing or they really didn't want ppl to know what's going on in the plane.

WIA20XX

Superstar
Daps
I'm liking the story so far but the premise is silly. Why didn't the pilot mention his plane was being hijacked in the first call to ground control, after he saw the dude with the gun. Why didnt Idris text to his wife they were being hijacked, after he found out they were being hijacked. Both of these characters were incredibly vague when they first tried to the ground's attention.

This is either terrible writing or they really didn't want ppl to know what's going on in the plane.

1) They were gonna kill his sidepiece

2) No explanation for Idris.

NO-BadAzz

Superstar
Daps

He texted the wife.

The wife had her bf do a follow up on the hijack because of the text that he sent them from plane

KillerB88

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ATL - Cleveland Ave.

nikka! I came here to type exactly this!!! nikka had the only phone on the plane and wasted a guaranteed message to the outside saying vague shyt like "there's a serious incident" and "i love you". Bruh. Your flight has been hijacked. The nikka smashing your wife is a cop. What are you doing? :snoop:

Blankthawtz

90-9-1 Principle
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Land of fukkery
Passenger 58 ass nikka....

idris-luther.gif