Hijack - Idris Elba Apple TV+ show | Renewed For Season 2

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
they weren't supposed to hijack it that early into the flight.

my guess is they are going to be asking for some ransom since it doesn't seem to be a suicide terrorist attack type thing.

that girl found the bullet so they had to hijack early before they could get over the right airspace to announce it and make their demands.

The other thing is they can’t keep the plane in the air indefinitely. If they ask for some sort of ransom from the ground i still think (in the real world anyway) jets would just shoot it down, which makes no sense as to why the pilot wanted to alert ground control of a problem.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
btw if you are ever on a plane that's hijacked, there is more of you than them, some gotta be a sacrificial lamb but we taken it back :obama:

100 coli brehs vs 5 hijackers :blessed:

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
3 episodes in and not really getting the hype but it's good enough to stay tapped in to finish a short 7 episode season.

Lord-Yosh

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New York
This shyt is good I ain't hold yall. Binged this yesterday before work definitely has a interesting plot. Idris wife is on some other ish had ne n shawty dying. How you mad it was a flase alarm :dead: you think he deliberately sent you that to get you back :mjlol:

Fillerguy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey
I think something's else going on here. I doubt those hijackers really know each other. That young cac been selling wolf tickets every episode but he exposed himself when the lady mentioned missing their family.

That cac pawg does a better kayfab but she was consoling that dude cac.

That old man was a different accent than everyone is clearly a better ppl person the the leader

the leader Is a whole bytch. Idris been pulling his card the entire show and every sees it. And he seemed confused after making the call and getting voicemail. Plus he wanted to burt his head in the sand after the old man found the bullet...he was forced to act.

And the breh really is about that life:hubie:probably the only legit killer on the squad

Pilot acting funny. Idris hyper shady from the jump... I think multiple ppl are being threaten into this situation and there are multiple plots here.

But I'm pretty sure I'm over thinking it by mistaking plotholes, character stupidity and bad acting for a "good story":mjlol:

KillerB88

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ATL - Cleveland Ave.
I wasn't feeling EP3 at all. I was really supposed to buy that old man being a challenge to idris elba and some serbian mercenary looking nikka? And that points to my main issue with the hijackers. They're a non threat to any man of real strength. I'm 6'4 250. I'm snatching that girl's gun with the quickness. We would have known if there were blanks within the first thirty minutes.

I also have a hard time believing a high profile flight like Dubai to London could go this long without the ground knowing theres a problem. And the way the higherups were dragging their feet initially was highly unrealistic as well.

8WON6

The Great Negro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kansas City, MO.
I wasn't feeling EP3 at all. I was really supposed to buy that old man being a challenge to idris elba and some serbian mercenary looking nikka? And that points to my main issue with the hijackers. They're a non threat to any man of real strength. I'm 6'4 250. I'm snatching that girl's gun with the quickness. We would have known if there were blanks within the first thirty minutes.

I also have a hard time believing a high profile flight like Dubai to London could go this long without the ground knowing theres a problem. And the way the higherups were dragging their feet initially was highly unrealistic as well.
i like the show, but i agree with all this. they are definitely reaching with some of this stuff to make the plot work. Cuz yeah, maybe it's because it's probably a bunch of english people (no offense to anybody) but if this was some americans people definitely would've just fought the hijackers by now, especially after 9/11. Like, nah, yall not just gone crash us without a fight. And it's old men and women on yall little squad too. LOL