Hijack - Idris Elba Apple TV+ show | Renewed For Season 2

VoxSphere74

Banned
Daps
Is y'all really talking realism?

Black man in first class? And no luggage? On an international flight? And no racism?

FOH. That alone is 100 red flags. He running drugs or something.

Just Enjoy the show. Let rude boy cook.

They did the same thing with Creed 3. :mjpls:

Nah man that boxing technique isn't realistic. There's no way he'd be allowed to fight Creed that quickly. How did he have a crew that quickly after getting out of the bing? The stylistic choice of being behind bars during the fight is lame...blah blah blah

The Rocky films though where a random mediocre cac gets chosen at random to fight and then defeats some of the best fighters in the world who just so happen to be Black? No problem for them. Totally realistic. :mjpls:

Silo where cacs live thousands of feet underground and keep things running? Cool.

The Flash with a reckless cac who should have been replaced? That's a good movie.

Basically any show or movie with a Black lead gets nitpicked to no end. With white ones though? It gets every pass in the book.

Reggie

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Virginia
It would be to easy for Idris to be the mastermind behind this wouldn't it? And wat about the dude who was helping him fight the older guy?

Jasonmask

Superstar
Daps
Shows really entertaining. Y’all really got some interesting theories I don’t expect this show to have any twists but we’ll see.

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
am i buggin or do we not find out who got shot at all in the most recent ep

I said the same thing. But what about old boy who was leaking? Was he one? If not, why was he leaking. I'm confused.

Buddy got stabbed during the altercation. I think it was done by the scissors the Arab and his uncle were starring at.

Seems like they purposefully obscured the body and face of the lady that got clapped and I don't know why they shot the scene like that but it's pretty much blink and you'll miss it. It's the lady with the yellow top that was arguing with the mother in the blue top.