Hijack - Idris Elba Apple TV+ show | Renewed For Season 2

manyfaces

Superstar
Daps
I'm watching this shyt right now getting more and more annoyed as I watch it. EVERYBODY'S decision making is so fukking stupid for the sake of advancing the plot and dragging this shyt on. I'm probably gonna finish it, but I'm hate watching it at this point.

Uchiha God

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm watching this shyt right now getting more and more annoyed as I watch it. EVERYBODY'S decision making is so fukking stupid for the sake of advancing the plot and dragging this shyt on. I'm probably gonna finish it, but I'm hate watching it at this point.

I just came here to say this shyt's annoying and I'm hate watching and I see the post above mine says the same thing :mjlol: I hope they bush this shyt

manyfaces

Superstar
Daps
I just came here to say this shyt's annoying and I'm hate watching and I see the post above mine says the same thing :mjlol: I hope they bush this shyt
I ain't mad at Idris getting his coins, but this shyt is not good. It's only 3 episodes left so I'll hang in there and watch how it plays out while yelling at the tv in frustration as I witness every non sensical thing that happens, like casually strolling through the office with the information that will prevent a plane full of hostages from being shot down as it's literally seconds away from being blasted out the sky. And that was minor, but it was just another instance of a completely ho-hum, lack of urgency approach in a bunch of supposed life or death situations.

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
Who was killed? I just saw a body on the floor? How did that
Hijacker get shot?

Buddy got stabbed during the altercation. I think it was done by the scissors the Arab and his uncle were starring at.
Seems like they purposefully obscured the body and face of the lady that got clapped and I don't know why they shot the scene like that but it's pretty much blink and you'll miss it. It's the lady with the yellow top that was arguing with the mother in the blue top.

Last edited:

manyfaces

Superstar
Daps
Who was killed? I just saw a body on the floor? How did that
Hijacker get shot?
He basically got shanked with the scissors in the little skirmish with the middle easterners with the medicine. You don't see the actual stabbing but you see the hijacker wince right when it happens, then kind of react to some pain in his side as he's walking away. As soon as it happened I told my wife he was gonna have a punctured lung and they were gonna have to do a makeshift chest tube with a pen as soon as it happened. It's a Hollywood go-to move, that and the emergency tracheotomy.

DaRealness

I think very deeply
Daps
Reppin
LDN
i like the show, but i agree with all this. they are definitely reaching with some of this stuff to make the plot work. Cuz yeah, maybe it's because it's probably a bunch of english people (no offense to anybody) but if this was some americans people definitely would've just fought the hijackers by now, especially after 9/11. Like, nah, yall not just gone crash us without a fight. And it's old men and women on yall little squad too. LOL

Or maybe because the script calls for the characters to be that way...?

DaRealness

I think very deeply
Daps
Reppin
LDN
This show is just OK at best.

Most of the characters, particularly the villains get on my nerves and are just fukking annoying and I don't find them threatening or menacing at all. Idris is doing his best with the shytty script he has, but Charles Rane and Elizabeth Hurley were way more scary and convincing as villains. These ones look like they wouldn't pop a balloon.

Plus I'm bored of the plane shenanigans. They should have had them all off by now so the 'threat' can continue on the ground like Passenger 57.

I'll watch it through to the end of course since there's nothing else on right now, but meh.

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps

Most of the characters, particularly the villains get on my nerves and are just fukking annoying and I don't find them threatening or menacing at all. Idris is doing his best with the shytty script he has, but Charles Rane and Elizabeth Hurley were way more scary and convincing as villains. These ones look like they wouldn't pop a balloon.

Plus I'm bored of the plane shenanigans. They should have had them all off by now so the 'threat' can continue on the ground like Passenger 57.

I'll watch it through to the end of course since there's nothing else on right now, but meh.

Rane: :beli: Who's in charge?

Pilot: :dwillhuh: I am

:bustback:

Pilot: :dead:

Rane: :demonic: Once again, who's in charge?

Co-pilot: :whoa: You are!

Rane: :birdman: Excellent...

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4

well technically they aren't really villians, they are small time crooks

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
So is the six or seven episodes I'm seeing conflicting things

Yayo Toure

Mighty Man City
Supporter
Daps
Just started this shyt last night.

Show is really good, idk what you guys are talking about.