Hijack - Idris Elba Apple TV+ show | Renewed For Season 2

Fillerguy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey
He texted the wife.

The wife had her bf do a follow up on the hijack because of the text that he sent them from plane
He never texted hijack and neither did the pilot. Both said it was an incident. Pilot even emphasized there was a definite security incident after he saw the man holding the gun in the security cam.....this was before his pawg got taken.

None of the victims who made contact with the ground ever used the word "hijack", while being inna hijack situation. Idris I get because this nikka playing both sides, but the pilot? Idris mentioned jets would be scrambled if there was a hijacking over certain airspaces....the hijacking was to happen closer to England, not in Dubai... Had the said hijack the arabial guy or Idris texted the word, counterrism would've jumped on the case.

I can't tell if this bad writing or something else is going on.

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
nothing spectacular, but it held my attention, so i'll stick around for the rest.

BobbyBooshay

Arnold Jackson
Daps
Reppin
London
Something is up with Idris. He moving funny, from the very beginning asking the gate agent to let that guy on the plane.

He never used the word hijack.

They didn’t explain his job.

I’m suspicious.

Yesh his family didn't go into too much detail about his job

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
show is good so far, not what i expected. Definitely thought Idris was gonna be some special agent, maybe he still could be.

I like the fact that he’s working so hard to earn the trust of the terrorist.

Also, im kind of confused what is the end-game of hijacking a plane if its not to eventually crash it into something? I don’t see what the point is otherwise, so if the pilot gives up the plane thats pretty much it.

Thats why jets would typically shoot the planes down if they were made aware of a hijacking.

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
I'm liking the story so far but the premise is silly. Why didn't the pilot mention his plane was being hijacked in the first call to ground control, after he saw the dude with the gun. Why didnt Idris text to his wife they were being hijacked, after he found out they were being hijacked. Both of these characters were incredibly vague when they first tried to the ground's attention.

This is either terrible writing or they really didn't want ppl to know what's going on in the plane.
This feels like a show that would have been on Fox in 2006

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
show is good so far, not what i expected. Definitely thought Idris was gonna be some special agent, maybe he still could be.

I like the fact that he’s working so hard to earn the trust of the terrorist.

Also, im kind of confused what is the end-game of hijacking a plane if its not to eventually crash it into something? I don’t see what the point is otherwise, so if the pilot gives up the plane thats pretty much it.

Thats why jets would typically shoot the planes down if they were made aware of a hijacking.
they weren't supposed to hijack it that early into the flight.

my guess is they are going to be asking for some ransom since it doesn't seem to be a suicide terrorist attack type thing.

that girl found the bullet so they had to hijack early before they could get over the right airspace to announce it and make their demands.