Hillary Clinton At The Breakfast Club Power 105.1

kingdizzy01

ATXBBOY
Daps
Reppin
ATX x Jersey Devil x Little Caribbean/Flatbush MF
Am I the only one who thinks Hillary would do a fine job in office :huhldup:I'm voting Bernie but she's sincerely not a bad candidate

she cant take care of her husband, let alone the country. and she'll say whatever she's told. fukk, i guess she would make a good president

ba'al

Vasectomy Gang
Supporter
Daps
she cant take care of her husband, let alone the country. and she'll say whatever she's told. fukk, i guess she would make a good president
What's the divorce rate in america? Like, what 52% of marriages end in divorce in this country? Not to mention most people cheat or at the very least lust after other people whom they're not married. So she seems pretty ameircan to me. Marriage ain't sacred no more it's just emotional and business.

ba'al

Vasectomy Gang
Supporter
Daps
Well, NONE of these people "care" about us, if that's the angle you're going for.
I wasn't go for any angle honestly. And when I was talking about care I meant in the sense of winning not in the sense of doing anything necessarily. They ALL care about winning the presidential election.

southpawstyle

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
California
Hillary has always figured out the right decision after being on the wrong sides of issues. The president needs to have foresight, not constantly trying to play catch up with a progressive society. She was an adult when she supported Goldwater. :why:

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
Hillary has always figured out the right decision after being on the wrong sides of issues. The president needs to have foresight, not constantly trying to play catch up with a progressive society. She was an adult when she supported Goldwater. :why:

And regan was an FDR democrat. What's your point?

southpawstyle

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
California
And regan was an FDR democrat. What's your point?
My point is whether it was black rights, gay rights or workers rights she has never been a progressive democrat and Bernie is a clear contrast to that. Its the reason he was 70 points down less than a year ago and now ties her nationally in some polls. Hillary is a career politician and she would be successful even if she ran as a Republican because this shyt is a game to her.

Edit: The fact you used Reagan as a comparison says something. Some politicians are opportunists. I don't think Bernie is. He fought for the rights of people when it wasn't cool or politically expedient