Hip-Hop Hive Mind of The Legendary Coli: Are Officially Released Instrumentals a Thing of the Past?

Aje

All Madden
Daps
Reppin
Don't Believe the Hype
I'm :flabbynsick: and back in "the day", when I was still living in Jersey, I was a DJ who actually spun on vinyl. I would take the train (PATH or NJ Transit) to the city (NYC) and go to Fat Beats or Rock n' Soul to cop up. I always loved getting 12" singles, white / black label, that would contain an official instrumental version of the song I purchased. Instrumentals of Biggie's "Who Shot Ya", Raekwon's "Incarcerated Scarfaces", and Dre's "Xxplosive" , to name a few, are still on my hard drive to this day from when I recorded them from vinyl.

Fast forward 20 years. Though, regretfully, I'm not as heavy in the DJ game as I used to be, I marvel at how dope the technology has evolved. From the CDJs in early-aughts to the latest versions of Serato and Traktor, sh*t is super dope. Making me almost consider getting back into it, even if it's just to make blend "tapes" for my own listening pleasure.

But here's the thing: where, if any place, does a current DJ or hip-hop aficionado, go to acquire actual OFFICIALLY released instrumentals? The best bet is to hop on YT to find a decent reconstructed version of the beat. (I must say, there are a grip of producers out there doing a great job at the recreation, but my OCD just doesn't allow me to find that sufficient)

Last night I was trying to cop up DaBaby beats from his recent KIRK release, and the only thing I found that sounded any sorts or legit was "Baby" (Quality Control Lil' Baby & DaBaby). Nothing from DaBaby's own album. I had to fire up logic, after purchasing "BOP" from the iTunes store, and loop the first two measures of the track before Baby started spittin .- whcih, if you know DaBaby, is an eternity since he usually just goes in.

Any insight would be appreciated.

PS - Here's that version of "Baby" I was talkin'bat: