JustCKing

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Going into 2018, what are things you'd like to see happen?

Here's mine:

1) The New Nas album.

It's been six years since he dropped one. Yes, he has like 10 of these already and there's enough great music on them that he could comfortably leave music with a pretty nice discography. Still, Nas has teased and pretty much promised a new Nas album since late 2012/early 2013.

On a personal level, this one album is the one he finally connects with my favorite producer for and it's the one that's been delayed for years. They worked together in the past, but I still felt there was untapped potential. Like, if they played to each other's strengths, the results could be incredible. I would love to hear Nas's storytelling over a dramatic Timbaland beat or Nas getting introspective on a mellow, atmospheric Timbaland beat. And so far, there's only this teaser of what that collaboration and a possible glimpse into what the new album has to offer:

Oh and there was this:

Studio060613.jpg

^^^ Yeah, a Justin Timberlake collabo isn't exactly a name that one would associate with a Nas album. Nas claimed he has the song and when Khaled asked about the now mythical "Sinatra In The Sands", Nas responded that it's epically true.

If that wasn't enough, Nas also revealed in the Khaled interview that he had been in the studio with Large Professor. There's also Nas saying that he had songs with No I.D. (who had some great songs on Life Is Good). Nas dropped Swizz's name too. I'm not too fond of current Swizz. However, I don't know if these were teasers of potential Nas collabos, but sounded interesting:

OHSNAP!

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Eminem loses his voice

Mac comes home from jail after 17 years and drops a banger

Gibbs & Madlib drop that Bandana

Face continues blessing us

Nas, KRIT, CyHi, Lupe, Kenny drop some more heat