Reppin
NULL
roids is fantastic

are there videos getting demonetized?

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
who got an online source :russ: I'm about to go on the shyts I already got clipped so I don't need my testes.

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
yall got any proof they on steroids or yall just hating? they ain't even that impressive physique wise..

they also been lifting for years...muscle memory is real and the reason I can go from 155 to 170 in 3 weeks

i'll keep it a buck....Ain't no proof....But utilizing logic and the access and industry they are involved in I don't see why they wouldn't be.

The Coochie Assassin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
RD4L
i'll keep it a buck....Ain't no proof....But utilizing logic and the access and industry they are involved in I don't see why they wouldn't be.
I ain't accusin them unless they start looking like Kali Muscle :mjlol: it's fukked up if they are tho cuz they really don't got to to sell their supplements and shyt...

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I ain't accusin them unless they start looking like Kali Muscle :mjlol: it's fukked up if they are tho cuz they really don't got to to sell their supplements and shyt...

:russ: shyt it's levels to that shyt but they are on the elite level to where I wouldn't be surprised if they utilized Steroids or HGH....Dudes like Kali go in on both high levels and amounts of HGH and Steroids at the same damn time and eat a whole lot.

Put it like this they aint get that big off of their own supplements.