HodgeTwins Back on they Bullsh*t

Cheercomp

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ain't even gone lie HGH def would be on the menu if I had access to it.:ehh:
A few yrs ago my brother and i were trying to get serious about lifting, and we actually had a plug for some illegal shyt that the local cops were taking called "Monkey Juice". It was creating hulking beasts. Literally 3 days before we were scheduled to cop our supply, there was a sweep done in the police lockerroom and 1/2 dozen officers went down for steroids and illegal distribution

Biscayne

Ocean air
Daps
Reppin
Cruisin’
yall got any proof they on steroids or yall just hating? they ain't even that impressive physique wise..

they also been lifting for years...muscle memory is real and the reason I can go from 155 to 170 in 3 weeks

And that's why I don't feel as insecure anymore when I see other brothas getting swole in a matter of weeks. There was this one guy who used to come into the restaurant that I worked at, who was swole and had an athletic physique. The whole time I thought dude was younger than me(I'm 28) and I always thought to myself

"How is this 26yr old getting so swole so easy, and I'm struggling to bulk :mjcry:"

Than we talked a bit, and he told me he was 33, and he started lifting weights around age 17. He told me about his muscle memory.

I felt MUUUUUUUCH better. I've only been lifting weights for 2yrs(2015)

I figure by the time I'm 40, Imma look like Shannon Sharpe. :mjgrin:

AFRAM GLORY

Superstar
Daps
Plus how many 40 year Olds putting on pure muscle like that naturally? :martin:

For real...The twins are in their mid forties...A responsible approach to a trt/hrt regimen at the age frame isn't much to bytch about...They can't openly say they're on gear cause the money will dry up lol

Koba St

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
yall got any proof they on steroids or yall just hating? they ain't even that impressive physique wise..

they also been lifting for years...muscle memory is real and the reason I can go from 155 to 170 in 3 weeks
My theory is anyone who depends on their physique to make money is on something. :yeshrug:

AITheAnswerAI

Ethereous one
Supporter
Daps

They're pretty much the same breh.

You only think they got bigger because they have a pump and they're wearing more revealing clothes. Black is also slimming.

This thread pretty much confirms my thoughts that everybody in here is either fat or skinny fat though:flabbynsick:

They don't necessarily look like they're on roids to me, but then again I've been lifting for years and I actually have results.