Hoe ass bytch threatened to call cps on me....

sanityovar8ted

OG Moma Coli....dat bytch Thowd!!!
Daps
Reppin
OAK CLIFF TX
So my doctor asked me was I still taking my meds and I told her currently no, because my insurance wont cover my monthly injection nemore and they have me taking pills 3xs a day that make mesluggish sleepy n unable to drive n function. I have started working at home n I simply dont have time for that. I hafta provide for my family the best way I can and do what a mother does.....Do u know this bytch threatened to call CPS on me sayin well the state can take ur kids from u if u dont comply with treatment???? I said try it hoe my kids are grown!!! she tried to be smart n say well who are u taking back n forth to school everyday, I said bytch my 19 yr old son that WORKS and go to school at UNT since u wanna be funny.... but i am scared cuz i do have my 14 yr old daughter but she catches dart back n forth to school but thats beside the point.... these hoes want me doped up n dependent on the state n i simply wont do it.

shopthatwrecks

Certified Babble Detector Badge Number #281713
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
44 bricks...acre shaker
gotta be somebody from parkland baylor or methodist..

parkland out the picture because they have county services..parkland plus to help you with treatment..

baylor has went to for profit now...so they taxin n tryin 2 get all they can..fukkin over loyal customers..

methodist always been fukked up..

if u in bind..never bring up ya household...shyt jus say this shyt to expensive i got bills to pay...mention kids..they gone play games with u

they cant force u to do shyt tho...

sanityovar8ted

OG Moma Coli....dat bytch Thowd!!!
Daps
Reppin
OAK CLIFF TX
gotta be somebody from parkland baylor or methodist..

parkland out the picture because they have county services..parkland plus to help you with treatment..

baylor has went to for profit now...so they taxin n tryin 2 get all they can..fukkin over loyal customers..

methodist always been fukked up..

if u in bind..never bring up ya household...shyt jus say this shyt to expensive i got bills to pay...mention kids..they gone play games with u

they cant force u to do shyt tho...
naw this was my private doctor i went to get my referral so i could schedule the surgery to get my shoulder repaired