Hoe ass bytch threatened to call cps on me....

KOOL-AID

I Pitty Da Fool
Supporter
Daps
you doin too much just lie your pride will be yo downfall u too old for this shyt u got better things to do no?

benjamin

Veteran
Daps
Be 50 years old, post on a message board and brag about taking strange dikks in the butt and have grown children brehettes

full

sanityovar8ted

OG Moma Coli....dat bytch Thowd!!!
Daps
Reppin
OAK CLIFF TX
you doin too much just lie your pride will be yo downfall u too old for this shyt u got better things to do no?
sir did u not read the part that im trying to work on my own so what type of question is that, its not about pride im too forgetful to lie n lying will only get u in more trouble down the line, so miss me with this holier than tho shyt lil nicca

KOOL-AID

I Pitty Da Fool
Supporter
Daps
sir did u not read the part that im trying to work on my own so what type of question is that, its not about pride im too forgetful to lie n lying will only get u in more trouble down the line, so miss me with this holier than tho shyt lil nicca
I have ur best interest in mind I apologize if I tlkd out of turn I mean no disrespect to you..but watch yo mouth I'm no lil nikka, young king will do

At30wecashout

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:dame:We still passing out dikk pictures in 2016?

Also, yall lame:stopitslime:This thread title could have turned into a plat March classic.

Hoe ass bytch threatened to call cps on me....

The first response should have been "That trick ass trick tried to call the PoPo on you, for real for real?"