Hollow Da Don & John John Da Don just had a fight *Update: Hollow & TODD gonna battle*

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
I'm no fan of TODD but yall be on Hollow nuts. Now all of a sudden TODD just tackled duke, Hollow was Mayweather with the jabs and shyt?

I need footage.
:dahell:nikkas were just rehashing what TODD said. It came directly from him that hollow connected twice. He never said he threw a punch back neither, "just nikkas had to get him up off of him"

Rominati

Legendary Poster
Daps
This nikka TODD is a complete cornball. SMH Hollow shouldnt have even entertained this lame. He been trolling for his Daddy's attention for a minute now.

Lux Won tho, its a wrap :pachaha:

FreshAIG

Staff member
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Californ-i-a by way of BK
I still don't get why people are dissing JJDD, when it sounds like Hollow started this whole thing out of nowhere. Y'all gotta stop picking favorites and be real about the situation.

I'm not a fan of JJDD as a battle rapper, but he did nothing wrong in this situation if it happened the way people are saying. Hollow just swung on him out of nowhere

Kidd Dibiase

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
JJDD is being dissed for being a troll, when the nikka isn't getting battles with top tier he talks shyt to get them

I'm willing to bet money that Hollow was tryna check JJDD because of his ForbesDVD interview

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
my question is, why the hell are nikkas in here saying "lux won, i can't wait for him to speak on this :banderas:" ? :dahell:

lux aint gonna be on that preacher shyt again, the fukk could he possibly say about holllow snuffin a nikka?

FreshAIG

Staff member
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Californ-i-a by way of BK
my question is, why the hell are nikkas in here saying "lux won, i can't wait for him to speak on this :banderas:" ? :dahell:

lux aint gonna be on that preacher shyt again, the fukk could he possibly say about holllow snuffin a nikka?

He'll probably talk about Hollow getting his ass kicked