Hoping y'all can explain her actions

Citi Trends

aka milobased
Daps
Reppin
C.I.T.I
Me and the brehettes not on great terms for the most part but hopefully y'all can give me some insight here

I was friends with this girl for about a year, it never came to dating or anything. We we're pretty much best friends

Recently she got a boyfriend that she lied about and basically told me she was going out of town so don't contact her much and she'll be busy so she can't contact me.

Ok, I don't. And I fall back a bit. Now she got mad at me and blocked me because I fell back and said the only reason she lied and didn't talk to me was because she didn't want her boyfriend to see our texts.

I'm not wrong in thinking that's weird and fake for me and her boyfriend right? What is so wrong about us that you're trying to hide but won't stop doing? And you just kinda up and bounce and lie to me but I'm a bad guy for some reason?

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
:francis: i haven't talked to her bruh, this just came out of the blue last night

i just want some clarification :francis:

Whats the endgame to this? Being the boyfriend she hides her text from? :francis:

She is just trying to reel you back into some one sided bullshyt. When energy isn't being reciprocated, we pull back.

Don't take the bait. People get off to control and manipulation.

Dwolf

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Murim
:francis: i haven't talked to her bruh, this just came out of the blue last night

i just want some clarification :francis:
full
for her

Hersh

Superstar
Daps
she wants u breh.. she was disappointed u fell back.. she wanted to make u jelous too

play it how u w I'll :manny:

Taadow

The StarchBishop™️
Daps
Reppin
Crispness
Me and the brehettes not on great terms for the most part but hopefully y'all can give me some insight here

I was friends with this girl for about a year, it never came to dating or anything. We we're pretty much best friends

Recently she got a boyfriend that she lied about and basically told me she was going out of town so don't contact her much and she'll be busy so she can't contact me.

Ok, I don't. And I fall back a bit. Now she got mad at me and blocked me because I fell back and said the only reason she lied and didn't talk to me was because she didn't want her boyfriend to see our texts.

I'm not wrong in thinking that's weird and fake for me and her boyfriend right? What is so wrong about us that you're trying to hide but won't stop doing? And you just kinda up and bounce and lie to me but I'm a bad guy for some reason?

So she's a liar, who don't respect her boyfriend.

Why are y'all "friends"?

BezO

Highbrow
Daps
Reppin
NYC -> DC
Some clarification... did she say she was mad that you hadn't reached out? If so, when you reminded her that she requested that, what did she say? If not, why did she say she was mad?

TLR Is Mental Poison

The Coli Is Not For You
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Opposite Of Elliott Wilson's Mohawk
Like the rhino and ox pecker, the simp and attention whore coexist in a mutually dependent symbiosis

The simp cannot get full cooperation from women as attractive as the attention whore, so he settles for "friendship"... less out of hope that the friendship blossoms and more out of fear that he will never have access to such an attractive woman again

The attention whore cannot get full cooperation from the men she feels she deserves, so she settles for the adoration of the simp without reciprocity. Meanwhile, she herself is a female simp, offering up her body to a man (or men :merchant: ) who only fill her physical needs and desires, leaving the emotional engagement and cleanup for her loyal simp.

They both tell themselves lies to insist they are in control of and want the current situation, but they are both miserable and confused. Hence threads like this....

BigMan

Veteran
Daps
Like the rhino and ox pecker, the simp and attention whore coexist in a mutually dependent symbiosis

The simp cannot get full cooperation from women as attractive as the attention whore, so he settles for "friendship"... less out of hope that the friendship blossoms and more out of fear that he will never have access to such an attractive woman again

The attention whore cannot get full cooperation from the men she feels she deserves, so she settles for the adoration of the simp without reciprocity. Meanwhile, she herself is a female simp, offering up her body to a man (or men :merchant: ) who only fill her physical needs and desires, leaving the emotional engagement and cleanup for her loyal simp.

They both tell themselves lies to insist they are in control of and want the current situation, but they are both miserable and confused. Hence threads like this....
wow this is 100%