Horus/Jesus and Christianity

Black Hans

Follow Jesus. Be Beautiful
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
John 14:6
Fellas.. Need some real insight on something's. Lately I've had my ideas and outlook on life challenged by some pretty well learned brothers who've been breaking down myths associated with man made religion...

Yesterday they basically explained where the "Jesus" story was derived from. I mean these brothers went in on how the letter J is only a certain amount of years old.. And the Egyptian God Horus is what the Jesus story is based off of..

shyt got me looking at the world a little different today. Can any of you spiritual brehs come shed some light on this

Horus is Tammuz, the son of Semiramis (Queen of Heaven) and Nimrod, who are the creators of the Mystery Religion, the first pagan religion and the mother of all pagan religions. It's a b*stardization of the prophecy of the Christ, or Jesus. You have a whole Old Testament prophesying the line in which the Christ would come. In fact, you have it said by Gabriel that the Christ would already be on the earth by the 69th week and would be killed but not for Himself. The only Being in history who fits that role is Jesus. Tell your "well learned" brothers to produce Horus in the same manner that the Bible produces Jesus.

Thsnnor

Believer in Jesus
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Jesus
People have modified other stories to fit closer to Jesus. No other claims come close when you actually look at them. I know people sometimes use the one who was born from a mountain and left a hole. That is not being birthed from a virgin and is on a different level.