Hoteps and their mess

Fox

Pro
Daps
Reppin
PHARAOH & THEM
Black nationalists advocate such things as black self-determination, racial solidarity and group self-reliance, various forms of voluntary racial separation, pride in the his-toric achievements of those of African descent, a concerted effort to over-come racial self-hate and to instill black self-love, militant resistance to antiblack racism, the development and preservation of a distinctive black ethnocultural identity, and the recognition of Africa as the true homeland of those who are racially black.

:francis:

Tropical Fantasy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Beverage Fridge, 3rd Row!!
I have no idea what's going on in this thread, nor do I particularly care to hear Tupac or Aaliyah doing anything but singing and rapping.
The hyper-focus on Egypt, while bringing nothing positive to the Black community is silly.

egypt is arguably the greatest society this planet has ever seen and it was ruled by black africans for multiple millennia

whites have the same hyper-focus on Ancient Rome

MajorVitaman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang (formerly Eastcoastnaga)
egypt is arguably the greatest society this planet has ever seen and it was ruled by black africans for multiple millennia

You ever notice its only black history that gets ridiculed this way?
:mjlol:
I guarantee none of these scary contrarian negros would DARE say the same thing to a bunch of Nordic cacs watching 300

joining Greek organizations

giving students "Magna Cum Laude"

Just casually pretending to be Mediterranean's

2.jpg

:mjpls:

EndDomination

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

That first statement is only 1/2 true, and the "Black African" (which means absolutely nothing considering nation and tribe have had a far greater influence on nation-states historically than skin colour) rule, is both hard to quantify and was broken up by the rule of other people(s) from the continent and the near-East.
And I don't hear White intellectuals harp on Roman rule nearly as much.

Fox

Pro
Daps
Reppin
PHARAOH & THEM
my thing is you never hear africans from Africa talking that hotep talk

The afrikania mission in Ghana does the Hotep stuff.
Family we just had a discussion last night and we had Africans from Ethiopia to Ghana wanting to be down... some were begging us in the chat to move already :mjlol:

Last edited:

Nomadum

Woke Dreamer
Daps
Reppin
Nothing
without any personal views, can someone break down to me what is this Hotep Movement about? I remember hearing about them here-and-there but nothing solid.

• Dap
Reactions: Oso

Nomadum

Woke Dreamer
Daps
Reppin
Nothing
Some people are trying to shame those who have an interest in black power.

What exactly is the Hotep movement? I been hitting googling but all results are people cracking jokes and all are anti-hotep, so I'm not getting but one side of the argument.

are you hotep? (legit questions breh)