Hoteps and their mess

EndDomination

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
What exactly is the Hotep movement? I been hitting googling but all results are people cracking jokes and all are anti-hotep, so I'm not getting but one side of the argument.

are you hotep? (legit questions breh)
Its pseudo-Black empowerment.
They're people that jump into conspiracy theories, make-up medicine, rewrite history, and effectively cosplay as Egyptians.
See: Umar Johnson and his ilk, Frances Cress Welsing (a fantastic doctor, and an absolute moron when it comes to psychology and philosophy, similiar to Deepak Chopra), that 4'9" NY guy who wears some kind of pseudo-African hat, while in Levis and Js and shouts about White supremacy.
Black empowerment is almost entirely unrelated to hoteps, they'll be there when you need some street action done, but they certainly aren't the ones actually doing much for the Black community.

Fox

Pro
Daps
Reppin
PHARAOH & THEM
Its pseudo-Black empowerment.
They're people that jump into conspiracy theories, make-up medicine, rewrite history, and effectively cosplay as Egyptians.
See: Umar Johnson and his ilk, Frances Cress Welsing (a fantastic doctor, and an absolute moron when it comes to psychology and philosophy, similiar to Deepak Chopra), that 4'9" NY guy who wears some kind of pseudo-African hat, while in Levis and Js and shouts about White supremacy.
Black empowerment is almost entirely unrelated to hoteps, they'll be there when you need some street action done, but they certainly aren't the ones actually doing much for the Black community.

What you're talking about doesn't make any sense, you just put Frances Cress Welsing in the same breath as the streets that's the epitome of an oxymoron if I ever heard one.

I'd say black empowerment is almost entirely unrelated to black people in general in amerikkka, you can thank integration and boule negroes for that and as for Hoteps trying to 'rewrite' history you can thank UNESCO and Dr. Diop for that one.
Get some new material and stop following me around like some lost puppy. :rudy:

EndDomination

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
What you're talking about doesn't make any sense, you just put Frances Cress Welsing in the same breath as the streets that's the epitome of an oxymoron if I ever heard one.

I'd say black empowerment is almost entirely unrelated to black people in general in amerikkka, you can thank integration and boule negroes for that and as for Hoteps trying to 'rewrite' history you can thank UNESCO and Dr. Diop for that one.
Get some new material and stop following me around like some lost puppy. :rudy:
Frances Cress Welsing published some of the absolute worst works of literature on race to ever gain popularity in the Black community since Soul on Ice.
The Isis Papers
belong in a recycling been somewhere.
I'm sure "boule negroes and integration" stopped "Black empowerment" and I'm not sure what UNESCO has to do with rewriting history.
I've replied to like twice in the same forum, I'm not sure what "get some new material" means in a forum discussing a topic, but do you breh :yeshrug:

Fox

Pro
Daps
Reppin
PHARAOH & THEM
Frances Cress Welsing published some of the absolute worst works of literature on race to ever gain popularity in the Black community since Soul on Ice.
The Isis Papers
belong in a recycling been somewhere.
I'm sure "boule negroes and integration" stopped "Black empowerment" and I'm not sure what UNESCO has to do with rewriting history.
I've replied to like twice in the same forum, I'm not sure what "get some new material" means in a forum discussing a topic, but do you breh :yeshrug:

How's it a discussion when people want to homogenize a diverse group of people into an umbrella term amongst contradictory statements? That sounds more like a smear campaign to me. So far you've managed to compare Dr. Welsing to the streets, The Isis Papers to Soul on Ice... what's next? Malcolm X to Jesse Lee Peterson...?

You're on a roll Thomas.