Houston Rockets 2023 Thread - It’s Your Time Udoka

Tha_Mac

and this is Life As Tha Mac
Daps
Can San Antonio trade us Popovich for KPJ? :beli:

Can we at least pretend to attempt to go after Udoka? :beli:

we are a coach and 2 vets away.
watch us go get Rivers or Fat Gundy :francis:

I don't know it was here or Twitter but I saw someone mention Quin Snyder. Would he be a good fit?

I prefer a coach who knows offense so that this young team can be maximized and bond like GSW's young core did.

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't know it was here or Twitter but I saw someone mention Quin Snyder. Would he be a good fit?

I prefer a coach who knows offense so that this young team can be maximized and bond like GSW's young core did.
At this point anybody other than Silas. He can finish out the year and get us Wemby but I don’t want him to taint another lottery pick. Only thing he’s done good is develop KPJ (not even sure how much credit to give him)

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Rivers wouldn’t take on this project. He was miserable in Boston before the big 3 arrived. He only takes on contending jobs. Not even sure what’s the right type of coach for this team because it’s so much glaring issues. I just know Silas ain’t the guy to right the ship. This dude trying to break the record for most 10 digit losing streaks :francis:

Playaz Eyez

Veteran
Daps
There is no playbook with this team. Silas is Kevin McHale but without a 4th year Harden leading the charge to make him look good. Silas is a good person but isn’t HC material, at least not for a rebuilding development team. These guys will continue to fend for themselves as long as he’s here.

Spence

Superstar
Daps
There is no playbook with this team. Silas is Kevin McHale but without a 4th year Harden leading the charge to make him look good. Silas is a good person but isn’t HC material, at least not for a rebuilding development team. These guys will continue to fend for themselves as long as he’s here.
Bickerstaff vibes :beli:

collateral.

Rookie
Supporter
Daps

Steve Nash :troll:

lol nah but Kenny Atkinson would be a good coach for this team if he didn’t get too cozy in the Bay by now. Lots of young guys to coach, that’s how he thrived in Brooklyn

Playaz Eyez

Veteran
Daps
One of the few thoroughly enjoyable games we’ve had this season, and often times, it looked like we had a real offense. KJ shutting the door on everybody’s trade rumors of him. I’ve always thought that was a sham anyway. He’s far too athletic and generally distinctive on offense to even entertain that. You very well could use both him AND Eason interchangeably. I’m glad Garuba is getting some fair time as well. Him and Eason are hell on defense. Jalen and KPJ were showing out, it’s like they wanted to let Paolo know what was up. Just need Bari to get on the same page as everybody else. I don’t like him camping out on the perimeter. And Sengun may not be good on defense, but I’ll take 20-10 and multiple assists anytime.

Playaz Eyez

Veteran
Daps
This Raptors game had me thinking Silas is most definitely part of the Tankathon for Wemby. Guys were out there cutting up and then you’d have a wave of productive guys get benched. Also, I don’t think there should ever be a lineup where Green, Sengun, and KPJ are all sitting at the same time. On a positive note, Eason and Garuba continue to cause people hell when they’re on the floor at the same time. Curious to how stuff shakes out when Tate and Bruno get back.

Playaz Eyez

Veteran
Daps
For y’all that actually watched the game, how did the Rockets have the game tied at 106-106 and the game finished 106-119? These bozos didn’t score for like the last 2:30.

CantStop

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
For y’all that actually watched the game, how did the Rockets have the game tied at 106-106 and the game finished 106-119? These bozos didn’t score for like the last 2:30.

KPJ completely derailed the game. Eric Gordon too.

Jalen didn't touch the ball the last 4 mins

they travelled for like 4 straight possessions

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I’m starting to think Silas wants his Luka like he had in Dallas. KPJ ain’t that and we don’t need that on this team. We already had Harden for a decade. Let’s try a different direction.

At this point ready to move on from KOJ, not becaue of KpJ but because of Silas. Never thought it before but it’s becoming painfully clear that Silas values the development and promotion of KPJ over the other players on this roster. Make KPJ the sixth man once his extension kicks in. KPJ is talented but his relationship with Silas is becoming detrimental to the team

Tha_Mac

and this is Life As Tha Mac
Daps
I’m starting to think Silas wants his Luka like he had in Dallas. KPJ ain’t that and we don’t need that on this team. We already had Harden for a decade. Let’s try a different direction.

At this point ready to move on from KOJ, not becaue of KpJ but because of Silas. Never thought it before but it’s becoming painfully clear that Silas values the development and promotion of KPJ over the other players on this roster. Make KPJ the sixth man once his extension kicks in. KPJ is talented but his relationship with Silas is becoming detrimental to the team

How many times did KPJ try to split dbl teams but turn it over.

One time in the lane he threw some weak ass shyt up, I don't know if it was a missed shot or a bad pass but all I could say was come on KPJ. In disgust of course.