Houston Rockets 2023 Thread - It’s Your Time Udoka

Tha_Mac

and this is Life As Tha Mac
Daps
Bari and Green got into it.

Wasn't the best look but it didn't come to blows and it was in the moment of the game. I think they can get past it, but it's never too early to start holding teammates accountable.

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Wasn't the best look but it didn't come to blows and it was in the moment of the game. I think they can get past it, but it's never too early to start holding teammates accountable.
Looking at the video i thought it was just Jalen talking at him when he was sitting down, but also it seem like KJ and to a lesser extent KPJ were also trying to tell Jabari something cuz all three were jawing at him once he stood up

Playaz Eyez

Veteran
Daps
Some very sloppy basketball to start, but at least it’s both teams and not just the Rockets

Playaz Eyez

Veteran
Daps
Those back to back to back plays are why Mathews got the deal he did. He needs to get back to that play consistently.

Have no idea why Nix gets minutes over Jaygup though.

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That was a disgusting lineup they had k the floor with Green a couple of minutes ago. They had him out there with Garuba, Nix, Eason, and KJ. Nobody for the oops to really care about other than Green. How is he suppose to succeed surround with that on the floor.

Playaz Eyez

Veteran
Daps
They could’ve closed or taken the lead had they actually taken advantage of all those Jazz misses in the last 7 minutes or so. That was some BAD basketball after such a momentum swing with KPJ taking over. They wastes a good comeback Gary Bird game as well. He got that contract by being able to consistently knock down 3s and take charges. But some of those shots as they got it to within 3-4 points were gross. Turnovers and bad passes in general, and of course blowing stuff right at the rim. Should not have been down 19 anyway, but with the way they managed to make it close, you gotta win games like that. It’s an indictment on Silas too, cause no way in hell should you have some of those lineups on the floor, especially with Nix on instead of Christoper.

Playaz Eyez

Veteran
Daps
Pretty much forgot Sengun and Bruno didn’t play. Wonder how both these Jazz games would’ve turned out with both of them on the floor. Regardless, with a full roster, Nix should never see the floor. He doesn’t do anything at all well.