Houston Rockets 2023 Thread - It’s Your Time Udoka

Antdrewjosh

All Star
Daps
Reppin
joshua1012
Going to be painful with KPJ and Green on the bench at the same time.

Bench needs to keep this game close. Tari or Sengun need to touch the ball every time during this stretch.

I would start Eason over gordon.. he would do all the dirty things the starting 5 would need and he doesnt need a play ran for him to score. You dont lose nothing on defense and you get bigger on the boards. Let Sengun and Gordon be the offense coming off the bench

Last edited:

Playaz Eyez

Veteran
Daps
Some unfortunate misses for Jabari, but I think he needs to get to the rim more anyway, that Morey/MDA camping out at the three point lane shyt needs to go away.

IIVI

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Jabari is -34 with zero rebounds smh. Rookie so it's understandable, but they went at him tonight.

Last edited:

The D-List Vet

Being in a recommendation system.
Daps
Reppin
Coli.
Jabari is -34 with zero rebounds smh. Rookie so it's understandable, but they went at him tonight.
Jabari can't hit a shot to save his life, they start running plays for him in the 2QT and let Green and KPJ run the 1st QT.

Playaz Eyez

Veteran
Daps
Can’t get rebounds when you’re taking damn near all your shots from 30 feet out. That’s so annoying. Harden, Morey, and MDA and here anymore, that type of offense needs to be dead.

Also, I didn’t notice a single double team on Ja all night. Silas made zero adjustments.

Standout games from a couple guys. Officiating aside, they’re young as hell so they have a lot of little things to cleanup. The turnovers were maddening coming out of the third.

CantStop

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Jabari gonna have a JG rookie year type. disappointing considering the draft selection but hopefully shows enough flashes to give hope for the 2nd year and builds off that. he looks completely shook out there. his lack of handles were apparent in summer league and it's showing in the NBA how bad it is.

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Garuba starting tonight. Silas is so terrible. Dude hasn’t played yet in the season and he’s getting the starting nod. It would be better to start Sengun or Tari Eason.

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Jalen and Porter are shooting lights out from three on high volume. Porter shooting ove 50% on 6 attempts and Green over 47% on 6 attempts. They’re talent plus outdoing the scheme cuz Silas ain’t coaching shyt out there. Hosuton needs two days off so the coaches can attempts to clean up some fundamentals flaws these first few games and make them better.

Sengun looks much improved. Can’t wait til
He starts.

Please trade or release Mathews, and give Jaygup more minutes. He needs to be the microwave scorer off the bench

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
As good as Green iis, jsut looking at his shyt and release you can almost tell when it’s a good shot and goin in vs notes like shillings diss in that bank shot after the sent in block, it went in becsue jr shot it with confidence. Sometimes he shoots it like he doesn’t want to shoot it. I think Jalen be thinking too much out there sometime. When the bucks gisrd(Carter) stated talkin trash to him he immediately fukked hi and turnover right to him for a easy two.

who_better_than_me

Time to go!!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Porter might very well win most improved player if he keeps averaging 20, 6 , and 6 on close to 50% shooting from 3. I just wish he shot the free throws better.

Him and Porter are putting up good offensive stats while laying there of the best defenses in the league. Wait til they play some of the worst teams in the league

Last edited: