Houston was a tough crowd for Ice Spice

maxamusa

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Old York
shyt don't matter in his generation you'd be hard pressed to name 10 artists with more plaques than A boogie you said it himself he got songs he's a talented artist

Hip hop is for the kids you out here posting Byrdgang songs bro it is what it is shyt is different now as far as I see NY is the only region y'all do this for the only region that has to go back to the "essence" where all the new shyt is hated

breh...I'm not from his generation...neither is half the form...dude was born in 99 or 2000 lmao....thats what I was saying....and I guessed you missed the point about not giving a fukk about record sales. Hip-hop is supposed to be a counter culture to represent the unrepresented. Record sales don't even reflect anything other than a manufactured push by white owned record labels. Hits aren't organic they're manufactured. Jay-z/50 cent really pushed that nonsense to the forefront and I love em both fukk em both for that dumb shyt because the art form took a hit.

Hip-hop is not only for the kids bro thats an absurd statement..I could write paragraphs countering that but you already know this.....shyt been out since the 70s...I chop it up about hip-hop with family who are 50 to 15 about hip-hop...there is PLENTY of dope hip-hop that is relatable and made for people like me and other coli brehs.
I've been all over man...wack shyt gets treated as wack shyt globally by real ones..outside of the coli NY rap gets a lot of love and a lot of OT cats LOVE the "old" NY shyt .it comes off as mad insecure to just jack ANYTHING because its the home team. and who gives AF what other cities do tbh. People should strive for their home town to represent right.

I'm posting that byrdgang shyt because its from MY era and that shyt was proper. Even if people don't like it you still have to respect it. Its also appropriate and shows the vast difference from then to now.

The reality is most people 30+ are "out of touch". If you're 30+ trying to keep up with the kids with fashion and music and try to spit that shyt to grown folk how do you think you're gonna come off as? Unless you're one of those old heads smoking hookah with 21 year old broads or something idk

FluffyEyes

Mrs. Boss Lady
Daps
aaaaand none of this matters. despite how yall gawk as these chicks, it's women who make them a success or not and women aint feeling her music. no schemer in training, onlyfans "performer"/stripper, or general round the way bird has off beat ass drill music as the soundtrack to their girls night out, feelin myself moments or shake my ass sessions. she's a bad rapper + not making the type of music women fukk with from female rappers
Facts @ the bolded. A female rappers' career lives and dies by female support across race with LGBTQ coming in close second.

There's some sad implications there regarding the lack of balance in female rap representation but it's an undeniable fact.

Soda Papi

All Star
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
No you made yourself known. I’m not deading shyt. Rip you. You do know how this ends right? Are you dumb?
:dahell:
New posters taking suicide chances with their accounts since March 2022. :palm:
I suppose you mean you gon try to “expose” me. You can go ahead I guess, I ain’t got nothing to hide on this website.

Stop hurting yourself and just dead it, miss :stopitslime:

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
I suppose you mean you gon try toexpose” me. You can go ahead I guess, I ain’t got nothing to hide on this website.

Stop hurting yourself and just dead it, miss :stopitslime:
Those words usually prove to be so prophetic ..

Dude shut your bytch ass the fuk up. When I need you discarded, you will know. Weirdo word nerd, gtfo my mentions.

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC
breh...I'm not from his generation...neither is half the form...dude was born in 99 or 2000 lmao....thats what I was saying....and I guessed you missed the point about not giving a fukk about record sales. Hip-hop is supposed to be a counter culture to represent the unrepresented. Record sales don't even reflect anything other than a manufactured push by white owned record labels. Hits aren't organic they're manufactured. Jay-z/50 cent really pushed that nonsense to the forefront and I love em both fukk em both for that dumb shyt because the art form took a hit.

Hip-hop is not only for the kids bro thats an absurd statement..I could write paragraphs countering that but you already know this.....shyt been out since the 70s...I chop it up about hip-hop with family who are 50 to 15 about hip-hop...there is PLENTY of dope hip-hop that is relatable and made for people like me and other coli brehs.
I've been all over man...wack shyt gets treated as wack shyt globally by real ones..outside of the coli NY rap gets a lot of love and a lot of OT cats LOVE the "old" NY shyt .it comes off as mad insecure to just jack ANYTHING because its the home team. and who gives AF what other cities do tbh. People should strive for their home town to represent right.

I'm posting that byrdgang shyt because its from MY era and that shyt was proper. Even if people don't like it you still have to respect it. Its also appropriate and shows the vast difference from then to now.

The reality is most people 30+ are "out of touch". If you're 30+ trying to keep up with the kids with fashion and music and try to spit that shyt to grown folk how do you think you're gonna come off as? Unless you're one of those old heads smoking hookah with 21 year old broads or something idk
Lol A boogie was actually born '95 and he from Max B tree of influence. My point was that NY is the only place that has to return to the "essence" as you stated. Every other city music sound different than it did in the 90's. There's also plenty of people that thought Max B, French, and Jim Jones were trash back then.

U talking about counter culture that represents the underrepresented and this new drill shyt the kids are on is the epitome of that they aren't even trying to be mainstream. Yeah hip-hop been out since the 70's but it's always been youth centric and trendy.

maxamusa

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Old York
Lol A boogie was actually born '95 and he from Max B tree of influence. My point was that NY is the only place that has to return to the "essence" as you stated. Every other city music sound different than it did in the 90's. There's also plenty of people that thought Max B, French, and Jim Jones were trash back then.

U talking about counter culture that represents the underrepresented and this new drill shyt the kids are on is the epitome of that they aren't even trying to be mainstream. Yeah hip-hop been out since the 70's but it's always been youth centric and trendy.

I just be talking shyt man lmao.....but fair enough; and I hear you. We've actually conversed before in a few threads if I remember correctly about similar topics. Almost with the same talking points. I appreciate what you're spitting and that you take the type of express your perspective on it. I'm a geek about this shyt.

Man who you telling about back then....I felt like it was basically my crew who fukked with max heavy. I remember the day I copped pd5 in the barbershop these sound view cats starting flaming....didn't even know them or wtf they were over here in the shop but they hated max
even one of my guys...MF would press sskip the SECOND you heard French spit half a syllable on a max track. He was NOT trying to hear it. :mjlol:
I was SHOCKED @ the reception they got along with chinx out in CT. That's the type of love they should have been getting on the homecourt. (idk about any of the street shyt or politics not my concern.. I'm talking music). Its weird how max and French didn't get love until waaaay late. wish it could have went different but it is what it is.

just 2 be clear too I'm heavy into drill. I locked into the chi scene around 09. I aint on that yelling in the clouds shyt; but I'm not gonna big up anything. I'm sure there were people hating on thriller when it dropped. My musical taste is broad and I love hip-hop FR. I never looked @ A-boogie as from the max tree but I can see it. There is definitely some influence. I got love for any genre/artist that is creative with talent making good music. feel me?