Houston was a tough crowd for Ice Spice

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
Wym where it did it get her she's on she has Gold and Platinum songs

Not everyone gonna be a superstar

There's plenty of artists on majors without a single hit to their name (which makes the one hit wonder shyt funny) plenty of regional rappers y'all post here who still eat off rap
Y’all wasn’t talking like she’s regional, nikkas posting her as NEXT. she’s already regional, for y’all nikkas whole like that NY drill shyt

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC
Y’all wasn’t talking like she’s regional, nikkas posting her as NEXT. she’s already regional, for y’all nikkas whole like that NY drill shyt
There's a possibility she won't be regional much longer

The song Munch is not regional its viral

Also nobody hypes her up like that even in NY she was never considered one of the best among the females nobody said she was NEXT or is hyping her up as this big thing she's just another rapper

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
I guess the whole "hey look I'm pretty and can bend over and twerk every few bars " act is getting old quick out here.

On another note, it's really sad how there is no female Mc on a major level doing at least a little bit different kind of content. I mean for the males yes it's the oversexualized drug abusive violent misogynistic content but it's at least some main stream guys who make music that tried to have another message. Kendrick , j cole, even nas still out here.

For females though it is nothing but the same stripper , get the bag, run these nikkas, twerk, my puss the best and will drive him wild, tunes from every single one of them. It's just mindblowing smh
No one is putting money behind them, and if they aren’t making women shake their ass or y’all slurp them, they are overlooked, so what else are they to do? Rhapsody can spit and makes great music, but she doesn’t fit the mold…Dreezy is versatile in her content and can actually sing, but she’s ignored, women a and men have dicusssed this chick more in one month than Doechii, a chick with a catalog. And I just discovered Monaleo who is also versatile AF, but she doesn’t cuff her titties and ass enough to get the net buzzin. not to mention chicks like Rico Nasty, Tierra Whack or Kamaiyah who have clearly different aesthetics that seem to be non starters today

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps

Maximize the hit, drop an album full of big features (that are mainly industry favors to limit costs), artist quietly disappears after the flop.

Slangtonomo

Dz Ali OG...Pay me like you owe me!
Daps
Reppin
Duval Florida
If she has a work ethic she can salvage this. She's ALREADY in the car all she needs to do is work and take her craft serious.

She needs to do some other media takes and show she has a personality too.

UberEatsDriver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn keeps on taking it.
And where did a buzzy SM track get Coi Leray :mjlol:

enter the chat on this chick and it’s more women wondering about her wash n go regimen than feeling her or her music.

you gotta have women going hard in your corner to really ring out, glorilla seems like the next chick to develop a fan base like Meg, cardi, and nicki…the rest of these chicks come and go
All tho I’m rooting for her. What is this based on?

I’m saving all these comments incase you weirdos switch up in a year from now when all these predictions are false

maxamusa

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Old York
I remember when @DMGAINGREEN made the Cardi B thread and the Bronx drill thread or when I made the A boogie thread bunch of haters and doubters

Aight bro in just a month her views and social media following sky rocketed people can’t seem to stop talking about her she’s getting booked for shows outside NY but nobody fukking with her

Coli as usually painfully out of touch

breh.....I like a lot of a boogie songs....but breh's music is baby shyt soft..thats shyt ill jam in my headphones on my lonely.....he makes kid music with a 17 year old heart broken GMB mentality...thats his lane..he has some jams for sure but the argument for him as the same as ice spice damn near....

"kids rock with it"
"they're doing numbers"

most of us on here are over 25 and not in the music industry...fukk should anyone care for? MFers come on here to crack jokes....big up shyt that deserves it..... end of story....thank god cats like French Montana finally took it back to essence on his latest album :snoop:

maxamusa

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Old York
RIP stack bundles and chinx...free max...this is the type of shyt worthy of being championed.

Hov

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
No one is putting money behind them, and if they aren’t making women shake their ass or y’all slurp them, they are overlooked, so what else are they to do? Rhapsody can spit and makes great music, but she doesn’t fit the mold…Dreezy is versatile in her content and can actually sing, but she’s ignored, women a and men have dicusssed this chick more in one month than Doechii, a chick with a catalog. And I just discovered Monaleo who is also versatile AF, but she doesn’t cuff her titties and ass enough to get the net buzzin. not to mention chicks like Rico Nasty, Tierra Whack or Kamaiyah who have clearly different aesthetics that seem to be non starters today
Doechii so hard if she don’t blow within the next year is so, it will be sad

Daps
Reppin
404/678/770 тσ 702
nikkas tried their damnedest to hype up CJ as being up next off of what amounted to being a viral song and now, he too is nowhere to be found. Dudes need to get off da boo boo and be real with themselves.

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC
breh.....I like a lot of a boogie songs....but breh's music is baby shyt soft..thats shyt ill jam in my headphones on my lonely.....he makes kid music with a 17 year old heart broken GMB mentality...thats his lane..he has some jams for sure but the argument for him as the same as ice spice damn near....

"kids rock with it"
"they're doing numbers"

most of us on here are over 25 and not in the music industry...fukk should anyone care for? MFers come on here to crack jokes....big up shyt that deserves it..... end of story....thank god cats like French Montana finally took it back to essence on his latest album :snoop:
shyt don't matter in his generation you'd be hard pressed to name 10 artists with more plaques than A boogie you said it himself he got songs he's a talented artist

Hip hop is for the kids you out here posting Byrdgang songs bro it is what it is shyt is different now as far as I see NY is the only region y'all do this for the only region that has to go back to the "essence" where all the new shyt is hated

Daps
Reppin
404/678/770 тσ 702
"kids rock with it"
"they're doing numbers"

This is their go to arguments too. There has been plenty of folks who have done or are doin' so called numbers who are absolutely garbage. That ain't a metric on good or quality music...AT ALL.

Then dudes will be grown as fukk talm'bout about what da yutes rock with so therefore, it good. Nawl. That ain't how that works. nikkas want so badly ro maintain revelance that they convince themselves that if young nikkas is listening to it, then it's da shyt to fukk with.

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC
nikkas tried their damnedest to hype up CJ as being up next off
Nobody did this

Rappers with viral hits and one hit wonders exist in every market but only for the NY ones is there this insistence that they are supposed to be "next" or "restore the feeling" or whatever shyt y'all come up with on here