Houston was a tough crowd for Ice Spice

maxamusa

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Old York
Gtfo. If Megan or glorilla had a tough crowd in nyc we’d be seeing 50 pages or sad southerners crying about NY being haters

:heh:

yea u changed that post fast...still leave u with the dap tho....if you wanna be captain thot defender / south hater go ahead...sounds refreshing

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
@Nicole0416_718_929_646212

If having a word like "nonetheless" somehow makes me white, yeah I guess tf I am lol

I aint strictly here to make fun of this chick, because she's undeniably getting alot of love in your own city whether authentic or not and I respect the hustle. We're both in agreement her fifteen minutes is probably up anyways so I dont see why argue about it
Didn’t read. Next

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC
The whole Tri-State don't even fukk with BX Drill like that

Hell...BK don't even fukk with BX Drill like that

The South has their own shyt....the West Coast has their own shyt

The fact that NYC is jacking UK Drill, which jacked Chicago Drill is what makes this whole thing so corny
NYC isn’t jacking UK drill. For starters the new wave of Bronx drill doesn’t even use UK producers and is a more sample based sound. NYC also never jacked UK drill. NYC liked G Herbo and the DJ L sound and found “type beats” on YouTube that happened to be made by UK producers. As said many, many, many times by different posters nobody here listens to or was influenced by UK drill rap. Without G Herbo there would probably be no NY drill people here loved Herb/Bibby when they came out no coincidence since they themselves were so East Coast influenced.

NYC drill is it’s own scene with its own influence and history and culture and has produced many hits and artists on major label recording deals, has gone through different sounds and eras and boroughs and y’all insist on downplaying it

The youth in the Tri-State fukk with this shyt heavily when you say the Tri-State doesn’t fukk with it you must be talking about grown folks and old heads

This is the most kids in NY danced since the lite feet era over 10 years ago. People are doing these dances as far as Italy, Japan, Africa on TikTok. There’s offshoots of NY and it’s influence in all the major Northeast cities. In Jersey, down to Philly, up to Boston

Also “the South” has drill music Jacksonville has their own drill scene but I guess that’s their “own” shyt :dead:

Last edited:

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC
aaaaand none of this matters. despite how yall gawk as these chicks, it's women who make them a success or not and women aint feeling her music. no schemer in training, onlyfans "performer"/stripper, or general round the way bird has off beat ass drill music as the soundtrack to their girls night out, feelin myself moments or shake my ass sessions. she's a bad rapper + not making the type of music women fukk with from female rappers
What are you talking about? That Munch song is all over social media women like the song and y’all can’t seem to stop talking about her :mjlol:

She’s not a good rapper but far from the only mediocre talent in the game the excessive hate comes simply because she’s from NY shyt is so see through :mjlol:

It’s also regular for artists on the come up to get poor receptions at shows that shyt takes time

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC
That drill shyt only big in the Tristate area. As soon as you leave, nobody is listening to that shyt :dead:
@HaitianPatty we need them Spotify numbers again with geographical data

These comments always funny you think regional Houston rappers are being bumped nationwide :heh:

fukking 22Gz does more numbers than Sauce Walka

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC
That poster is from Florida. He never heard of Jacksonville drill music?

As for Houston

Houston :mjlol:

This is that so called non-influential NY drill music that no one outside the Tri-State area knows about or listens to :heh:

UberEatsDriver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn keeps on taking it.
@ExodusNirvana the vast majority of the south outside of Atlanta and Memphis are irrelevant.

The west coast - irrelevant.

If you going to talk about “having your own shyt” make sure it’s relevant.

Houston is irrelevant in the rap game. Name me 5 rappers from Houston that are successful

:dead: