Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
I suppose I stand corrected, but nonetheless I think her performance down here will surely be a wake-up call for her team.
I wonder if they'll keep trying to push her or if they'll give up and try to create another Megan clone :jbhmm:
You’re really trying to wax philosophical off this low vibrational shyt??:palm: You sound like a white boy- “nonetheless”

:mjlol: :deadrose:

Dudes from out of the town trying to ponder about the female six9 in a Chucky wig - using Megaman Stallone as his female rapper threshold . Get me off this damn thread and let me go back to lurker status, retahded topics
:dead:

44054142685_8c303a1b0c_b.jpg

Last edited:

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
She got the people right now.

I’m pulling for her.

This shyt go so crazy

She got the same reception from a New York audience that Ice Spice had in Houston. Boredom

With the exception of the ten 16 year old girls In the front row
:mjlol:
She even went into the crowd trying to hype up and didn’t get rushed or any more enthusiasm from the crowd. Embarassing
:deadrose:

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
This a 99 percent black crowd ..salute to them

If this was in the bronx
They be fake cheering like she’s prime MJ

@Nicole0416_718_929_646212
Tag your own people b

Speaking of eaters…. They stealing kids’ lunch
:sadcam:

The Way that @Malc00nx_23 looks after he tags me in a thread:
Fd3wlbEXkAAz2SW.jpg:large

Last edited:

DatBoiHawk

HAWK
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Thats these NY nikkas fault for putting a battery in that chicks back. Ive listened to a few of her songs and they would not get no play in any club in the ward. Too low energy (Not to sound misogynistic)

Being from the H, you gotta already have several club bangers before nikkas start really fukking with you. The bytch got a nice body Ill give her that but this south baby, this aint nothing we aint ever seen before
Yep.
That’s not NY dudes putting batteries in her back Stfu. There’s thousands of chicks that look like her or have her style in NYC- she’s not new news to them. It’s you Insta geeks In cyber chat rooms that give a fuk enough to gas her to boost her numbers Bytch is an industry creation- and it’s indictment season - Nypd needs their honeypots :coffee:she was a “good girl” with an athletic scholarship at SUNY Purchase- you can’t tell an industry plant when you see one? NY dudes been known what type of time she’s on. Chick was trying to perform at a NY venue and the crowd reacts we’re bored asf. Wtf are you talking about? Y’all have a new 50 threads about this chica every other day that no one from New York has created, giving her a dumb amount of second hand simp promotion -
:mjlol::mjlol:
Dudes from OT come in these threads to project their anti NY bias insecurities again -
😭😒
damn Breh goin hard as fukk for NY SHEESH :whoa:

Soda Papi

All Star
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
@Nicole0416_718_929_646212

If having a word like "nonetheless" somehow makes me white, yeah I guess tf I am lol

I aint strictly here to make fun of this chick, because she's undeniably getting alot of love in your own city whether authentic or not and I respect the hustle. We're both in agreement her fifteen minutes is probably up anyways so I dont see why argue about it

Teal.

Solo Dolo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Notfit,GA
Tag your own people b

Speaking of eaters…. They stealing kids’ lunch
:sadcam:

The Way that @Malc00nx_23 looks after he tags me in a thread:
Fd3wlbEXkAAz2SW.jpg:large

Throw these bums underneath the jail. I remember been hungry as fukk as a kid because we just didn’t have the money.:hhh:

UberEatsDriver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn keeps on taking it.
Why is it that everytime an artist gets a tough crowd in the south people come up with excuses

But when it’s a tough crowd up north people call it “hating”.

This thread as well as the thread with Coi Leary having a tough time in Houston is saved for the next time a southern nikkas starts juelzing about up north artist booing them

maxamusa

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Old York
Why is it that everytime an artist gets a tough crowd in the south people come up with excuses

But when it’s a tough crowd up north people it’s “hating”.

anyways I’ve been hearing that Ice spice is a horrible performer overall and that she clearly needs to work on it

this isn't the hill to die on....18 year old THOT rap is not to be championed by grown men and try to ignite geographical "beefs" unless you're tapping that slore's pockets

UberEatsDriver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn keeps on taking it.
this isn't the hill to die on....18 year old THOT rap is not to be championed by grown men and try to ignite geographical "beefs" unless you're tapping that slore's pockets

Gtfo. If Megan or glorilla had a tough crowd in nyc we’d be seeing 50 pages or sad southerners crying about NY being haters

:heh: