Houston was a tough crowd for Ice Spice

UberEatsDriver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn keeps on taking it.
@ISO @HaitianPatty y'all can make whatever arguments y'all wanna make and get as tender as you want, ain't nobody checkin' for that heaux music like that. Definitely not en masse which is how y'all are trying mightily to make it seen like.
If you are dumb just say that breh.

i go by numbers, charts and hype. if the artist has all three then she or he is being check on.

Your opinion really doesn’t matter after that.

Last edited:

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC
@ISO @HaitianPatty y'all can make whatever arguments y'all wanna make and get as tender as you want, ain't nobody checkin' for that heaux music like that. Definitely not en masse which is how y'all are trying mightily to make it seen like.
I remember when @DMGAINGREEN made the Cardi B thread and the Bronx drill thread or when I made the A boogie thread bunch of haters and doubters

Aight bro in just a month her views and social media following sky rocketed people can’t seem to stop talking about her she’s getting booked for shows outside NY but nobody fukking with her

Coli as usually painfully out of touch

UberEatsDriver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
I remember when @DMGAINGREEN made the Cardi B thread and the Bronx drill thread or when I made the A boogie thread bunch of haters and doubters

Aight bro in just a month her views and social media following sky rocketed people can’t seem to stop talking about her she’s getting booked for shows outside NY but nobody fukking with her

The coli will then brag about a rapper that’s popping with only 100K views on YouTube lol.

UberEatsDriver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
And for the record I’m a realist. Glorilla who is also from Memphis is being checked out. I’m these country nikkas agree even tho she hasn’t even released an album yet

Didn’t even care about ice spice but just cause the coli is jealous of yet another women I’m rooting for her now.

UberEatsDriver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin

Making a thread right now for that poster

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
What are you talking about? That Munch song is all over social media women like the song and y’all can’t seem to stop talking about her :mjlol:

She’s not a good rapper but far from the only mediocre talent in the game the excessive hate comes simply because she’s from NY shyt is so see through :mjlol:

It’s also regular for artists on the come up to get poor receptions at shows that shyt takes time
And where did a buzzy SM track get Coi Leray :mjlol:

enter the chat on this chick and it’s more women wondering about her wash n go regimen than feeling her or her music.

you gotta have women going hard in your corner to really ring out, glorilla seems like the next chick to develop a fan base like Meg, cardi, and nicki…the rest of these chicks come and go

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland

Stop it, cardi had a wild following from LAHH, before she really even started dropping music

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC
And where did a buzzy SM track get Coi Leray :mjlol:

enter the chat on this chick and it’s more women wondering about her wash n go regimen than feeling her or her music.

you gotta have women going hard in your corner to really ring out, glorilla seems like the next chick to develop a fan base like Meg, cardi, and nicki…the rest of these chicks come and go
Wym where it did it get her she's on she has Gold and Platinum songs

Not everyone gonna be a superstar

There's plenty of artists on majors without a single hit to their name (which makes the one hit wonder shyt funny) plenty of regional rappers y'all post here who still eat off rap

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC
Stop it, cardi had a wild following from LAHH, before she really even started dropping music
Yes and this chick got 3 songs out, one freestyle, and maybe one or two interviews with small platforms

This is the beginning for her she won't be Cardi shyt she very well might be a one hit wonder but y'all ignore that's still better than the majority of the game especially with the abundance of female rappers. All artists get shytted on when they come out.

cornercommission2k12

so this were u dudes went
Daps
Reppin
300 murders a year
I guess the whole "hey look I'm pretty and can bend over and twerk every few bars " act is getting old quick out here.

On another note, it's really sad how there is no female Mc on a major level doing at least a little bit different kind of content. I mean for the males yes it's the oversexualized drug abusive violent misogynistic content but it's at least some main stream guys who make music that tried to have another message. Kendrick , j cole, even nas still out here.

For females though it is nothing but the same stripper , get the bag, run these nikkas, twerk, my puss the best and will drive him wild, tunes from every single one of them. It's just mindblowing smh