How An African Empire Influenced African-American Roast Sessions

Swahili P'Bitek

Absorbingpovertywithoutlimitations
Daps
Reppin
Mtaani
Does the term egosori mean the same thing?
Egosori sounds like a word from the Abagusii(A tribe from western Kenya) so I don't know what its literal translation.But mchongoano is corrupted Swahili for sharpening by like chopping off the parts to make a point sharper.Other tribes have their word for the game which doesn't directly translate to 'mchongoano'.

get these nets

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Above the fray.
Egosori sounds like a word from the Abagusii(A tribe from western Kenya) so I don't know what its literal translation.But mchongoano is corrupted Swahili for sharpening by like chopping off the parts to make a point sharper.Other tribes have their word for the game which doesn't directly translate to 'mchongoano'.
Thanks,

Yes, "egosori" is a Kisii/Abagussi term.
I figured that there would be a general word for it in Swahili, which is a shared language in the region.

Now, in your personal culture(s) does there exist one or more special joking relationship models?
Like between future in-laws? Between different ethnic groups?

Swahili P'Bitek

Absorbingpovertywithoutlimitations
Daps
Reppin
Mtaani
Thanks,

Yes, "egosori" is a Kisii/Abagussi term.
I figured that there would be a general word for it in Swahili, which is a shared language in the region.

Now, in your personal culture(s) does there exist one or more special joking relationship models?
Like between future in-laws? Between different ethnic groups?
Between in-laws, no since Its a relationship based on respect.The game is played by pre teens and teens within a community.Joking relationships do exist between some communities today BUT they are not steeped in tradition, since they are based on stereotypes that came out after different tribes started mingling post-colonialism.'Mchongoano' too is flexible and nothing is out of bounds, from your physical features, your parents, poverty etc.

AggiePride336.

getting blitzed.
Daps
Reppin
ATL via Tre 4
yeah theres def a distinct nature to it, roasting is a little no hold barred(Altho there is no hostility, but sometimes there can lol) plus any feature, fact, etc about you will be used. Including your skin color,race, etc. Some nikkas will just complete makeup something about you:pachaha:
lol I’m darkskin, so I used to get the dark jokes often. That, and I was a “goody 2 shoes” and teachers pet in elementary school. I remember I caught hell :mjlol:

My pop and my aunty would tell me you just gotta respond and roast back.

I think about it now, and the stuff we came up with is stupid and funny as hell. We was all having fun