How big of a window does Boston have to win a title. And if they don’t, will they go down as being the New Jersey Nets 2.0?

Mandizi

5-I-3 till I D-I-E
Daps
Reppin
Cincy
Porzingas is hella injury prone. Horford and Holiday are old. Sayin that to say that this supporting cast Tatum, Brown and White have to work with won't be at full strength for long in the seasons to come. Gotta strike now while the iron's hot.

yseJ

Empire strikes back
Daps
Reppin
The Yay
if this was football theyd be the Niners :mjcry:

but since basketball is best-of-x series, their window is open until J&J are gone. They finna win one just off their roster composition.

murksiderock

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
SMF and LAX to VA and NC
This Tatum/Brown era is bordering on its limits. I made a thread last year that got bushed but I was right then, and I'm right now...

7 years of this shyt together. In this 7 years, 1 Finals appearance, 1-2 in 3 ECF runs. They'll probably advance to another Finals or ECF this year so we can judge em on that, but this thing is bordering on "break it up" status...

But after they inevitably flame out again, there'll be many of you nikkas lobbying to keep them together, "they just need time". How much more time do they need?

A champion isn't losing that G2 to Cleveland at home the way they did, that shyt is unacceptable. And given they are on their third coach in these 7 years, it's not the coach, its the players and the culture...

Loser franchise since the 1987 season, that's going back 38 years now, older than me and alot of you nikkas, they have ONE championship. One. 1-3 in three Finals appearances in these 38 years. 4-7 ECF in these 38 years...

What an overrated franchise. And what an overrated, underperforming duo in Tatum and Brown...

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
This Tatum/Brown era is bordering on its limits. I made a thread last year that got bushed but I was right then, and I'm right now...

7 years of this shyt together. In this 7 years, 1 Finals appearance, 1-2 in 3 ECF runs. They'll probably advance to another Finals or ECF this year so we can judge em on that, but this thing is bordering on "break it up" status...

But after they inevitably flame out again, there'll be many of you nikkas lobbying to keep them together, "they just need time". How much more time do they need?

A champion isn't losing that G2 to Cleveland at home the way they did, that shyt is unacceptable. And given they are on their third coach in these 7 years, it's not the coach, its the players and the culture...

Loser franchise since the 1987 season, that's going back 38 years now, older than me and alot of you nikkas, they have ONE championship. One. 1-3 in three Finals appearances in these 38 years. 4-7 ECF in these 38 years...

What an overrated franchise. And what an overrated, underperforming duo in Tatum and Brown...
So break them up and if/when they both fail to win the chip on the own, they'll still get joked and clowned about anyways like what happens with everyone else?

Daps
Reppin
NULL
C's windows will be longer just because Kidd was going into his 30's...and Kenyon, Kittles and Van Horn weren't collectively at the level of Brown, White and KP.

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
Think I would take Knicks over the next 5 years if I trusted Thibs's load management :skip: I had some dudes telling me to not worry him playing the fukk out these dudes in the back end of the regular season and like clockwork, half your rotation is cooked.

Even with how many assets they have to shore up the back end of the rotation, it's not like they ain't have playable nikkas when they were giving Brunson and Hart 48 minutes last round. He just believes too much in the philosophy of playing your best guys and doesn't make changes until after bodies start dropping...that being said, they still should be better if they can get that second star. The defense shows up, they've turned offensive rebounding into a strength we haven't seen in a minute, their mentality is honestly 1000x more conducive to winning a championship than lackadaisical/soft Boston, and Brunson is the truthfully the closest thing to a championship contending #1 option between either roster.

Tatum should be a Robin :manny:

The God Poster

LWO representa
Daps
Reppin
NULL

What an overrated franchise
. And what an overrated, underperforming duo in Tatum and Brown...
Easily post of the year :wow: