:gucci: Cocaine.
tenor.gif

ExodusNirvana

Change is inevitable...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
Quick Fix for any pee test where they don't explicitly watch you pee

It's the number one reason why testing for bud is stupid. Quick Fix is probably 150% cheaper than what a company would spend to test an employee and you will pass every single time as long as you have the most recent formula, which you ensure by purchasing from them directly not not some smoke shop that keeps the old formulas on a shelf in the back somewhere.

Also, unless you're Richard Pryor (look up the story about why Pam Grier tested positive for it when her OBGYN did an exam) you can pass a drug test as long as you don't do yip for a week and drink water every day for those 7 days as a precaution.

BTW: Don't do cocaine recreationally. Weed is one thing, I have seen quite a few people squander their talents and time snorting their hard earned money away. Very few people can do that shyt and not develop a problem.

CouldntBeMeTho

Clarence Pawlicker
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dog Shooting Squad Of Islamabad
Black men don’t need coke. Signs of someone that been hanging around too many cacs. I don’t know any brothas that sit around and say “you know what, fukk this weed, let’s snort some coke” :ehh:

Cac shyt. I hope they test you with it in your system and you get fired.
What square ass neighborhood are you from :laff:

collateral.

Rookie
Supporter
Daps
What square ass neighborhood are you from :laff:
Doing blow = square now:mjlol:

You new nikkas are hilarious. Cokeheads aren’t celebrated where I’m from. You get your ass sent home with that bullshyt. This is why hip hop is all fukked up. All these strung out “experimental” new nikkas making it look bad for the rest of us.

Sauce Dab

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Black men don’t need coke. Signs of someone that been hanging around too many cacs. I don’t know any brothas that sit around and say “you know what, fukk this weed, let’s snort some coke” :ehh:

You want the black man to fail? Black men don’t want to see other black men losing jobs either :mjpls:

ExodusNirvana

Change is inevitable...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
they're doing temperature checks on piss tests
Means nothing

With QuickFix they give you a travel bottle with a temperature strip and a hand warmer. Get a jock strap from Amazon for like $5 bucks and warm the fake stuff in the microwave for like 20 seconds. Then wrap the hand warmer around the bottle and put it in the jock strap. It will stay warm for quite some time.

Once you get to Qwest or wherever it is that they send you get get tested, you pour out how much you need into the container, and then pour a little in the bowl for a cool sound effect.

I have literally passed 3 drug tests, HIGH, and walked out of the testing center laughing because one time the attendant smelled it on me and shook her head.

That's how stupid testing for weed is, in this country. You can literally walk into the the testing center HIGH and pass the shyt with fake piss.

collateral.

Rookie
Supporter
Daps
You want the black man to fail? Black men don’t want to see other black men losing jobs either :mjpls:
Well that black man is asking to fail if he can’t keep drugs outta his system for his occupation :mjpls:

ExodusNirvana

Change is inevitable...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY

Ehhh cocaine is a rich mans drug so you're not gonna find too many working class Black people doing that shyt especially in the hood

Unless you're plugged in, most cocaine on the street is cut with all manner of fukkery so the high lasts even shorter than the puro

And if you're plugged in, you probably got the funds and access to have a steady supply of booger sugar, and high quality shyt too

So...we're talking Finance Bros, Tech Bros, Start Up Bros, Rich Kids, Pro Athletes, and Entertainers, IG Thots....you know, that sort of tax bracket.

Food Mane

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
My job is liable to do a random hair or piss test whenever they want. They haven't done one since I signed my new contract last January but still. I'm not really worried about the pee test just the hair since it's no real answer on how long cocaine stays in your hair

I want to start back snorting powder again any tips

:dead:

I hear it only lasts a couple days in the system