How can a cocaine user pass random drug test

Devilinurear

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
A LONG time

Not nearly short enough time to pass a test that requires blood or follicles

This is why within the next 10 years or so the FBI and CIA will start relaxing the rules about THC in the system, because they are missing out on a lot of good applicants because they are stoners.

You know how many FBI applicants get passed over every year because they smoke bud? Especially when it comes to Cyber and shyt, which is a field that the US Govt is in desperate need of?

Lol

You could gave me a time frame.

I looked it up
Hair can be months but blood and urine is three days. No worries

After last use, cocaine or its metabolites typically can show up on a blood or saliva test for up to 2 days, a urine test for up to 3 days, and a hair test for months to years. A heavy user can test positive on a urine test for up to 2 weeks.

ExodusNirvana

Change is inevitable...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
Square bear nikkas in here, coke ain't even that real. If say its like much better working coffee.
I mean you ain't gonna die if you try it once...not likely

The issue is the addiction to it and the chance of overdose AND the damage it does to your body with prolonged usage

I seen dudes drop like 50 pounds in a summer back in college because they kept skiiing every night

Gold

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
My job is liable to do a random hair or piss test whenever they want. They haven't done one since I signed my new contract last January but still. I'm not really worried about the pee test just the hair since it's no real answer on how long cocaine stays in your hair

I want to start back snorting powder again any tips

Coke has a very short primary half life breh... life 4 hours or some shyt.

If you get tested for coke and you test positive... its cuz you just finished snorting coke :unimpressed:

Jesus Is Lord

Give Thanks, Repent, and Forgive
Daps
Reppin
Christ
When my man Biffy worked for the Summer Youth program in NYC, he used to snort lines of crushed up sheet rock. He said it’s the same high as coke. Kept his job the whole summer with no worries.

Luck

The one true gym gawd...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Black men don’t need coke. Signs of someone that been hanging around too many cacs. I don’t know any brothas that sit around and say “you know what, fukk this weed, let’s snort some coke” :ehh:

Cac shyt. I hope they test you with it in your system and you get fired.

i used to think like this...if you’re not in the circles then you wouldn’t know who is and who ain’t. One of my day ones, who was my barber and still cuts, opened my eyes to the shyt. He snorted ( I didn’t know until he told me ) and he was in tune with everyone, he said that shyt is common than a mf with nikkas and I’d be surprised by who I all we knew that messed around...