How can a cocaine user pass random drug test

collateral.

Rookie
Supporter
Daps
Ehhh cocaine is a rich mans drug so you're not gonna find too many working class Black people doing that shyt especially in the hood

Unless you're plugged in, most cocaine on the street is cut with all manner of fukkery so the high lasts even shorter than the puro

And if you're plugged in, you probably got the funds and access to have a steady supply of booger sugar, and high quality shyt too

So...we're talking Finance Bros, Tech Bros, Start Up Bros, Rich Kids, Pro Athletes, and Entertainers, IG Thots....you know, that sort of tax bracket.
Thanks for inadvertently confirming my thoughts for me :ehh:

Double Burger With Cheese

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Ehhh cocaine is a rich mans drug so you're not gonna find too many working class Black people doing that shyt especially in the hood

Unless you're plugged in, most cocaine on the street is cut with all manner of fukkery so the high lasts even shorter than the puro

And if you're plugged in, you probably got the funds and access to have a steady supply of booger sugar, and high quality shyt too

So...we're talking Finance Bros, Tech Bros, Start Up Bros, Rich Kids, Pro Athletes, and Entertainers, IG Thots....you know, that sort of tax bracket.

It’s good coke on the street just like it’s bad coke. And people in the hood doing all kind of coke lol. I never did cocaine in my life myself cause I just never had the desire to try it, but I been around it a lot.

ExodusNirvana

Change is inevitable...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
It’s good coke on the street just like it’s bad coke. And people in the hood doing all kind of coke lol. I never did cocaine in my life myself cause I just never had the desire to try it, but I been around it a lot.
People I know who fukk with yip like that, unless they get it from a plug plug, will have test kits before they put that shyt anywhere near their nose

If you buy coke from some rando in the hood, you taking a HUGE chance because the odds of that dude being plugged in OR having the knowledge and wherewithal to purchase puro off the DarkWeb which 9 times out of 10 is VERY pure, simply off the fact that these people have reps to maintain, are low.

I do not fukk with Cocaine, nor have I ever, I'm simply not naive about the world, something that some Black men seem to take delight in, or take pride in.

Devilinurear

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
My job is liable to do a random hair or piss test whenever they want. They haven't done one since I signed my new contract last January but still. I'm not really worried about the pee test just the hair since it's no real answer on how long cocaine stays in your hair

I want to start back snorting powder again any tips

Cocaine stays in your system for 3 days. I dont know about hair though

Imyremeshaw

كن التغير الذي تريد أن تراه في العالم
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Literally this, did some yo in college, then tried some yo when I worked on cruise boat in Latin America and the shyt in America is the worst, all types of stepped on....

ExodusNirvana

Change is inevitable...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
How long does it stay in hair?
A LONG time

Not nearly short enough time to pass a test that requires blood or follicles

This is why within the next 10 years or so the FBI and CIA will start relaxing the rules about THC in the system, because they are missing out on a lot of good applicants because they are stoners.

You know how many FBI applicants get passed over every year because they smoke bud? Especially when it comes to Cyber and shyt, which is a field that the US Govt is in desperate need of?

Double Burger With Cheese

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
People I know who fukk with yip like that, unless they get it from a plug plug, will have test kits before they put that shyt anywhere near their nose

If you buy coke from some rando in the hood, you taking a HUGE chance because the odds of that dude being plugged in OR having the knowledge and wherewithal to purchase puro off the DarkWeb which 9 times out of 10 is VERY pure, simply off the fact that these people have reps to maintain, are low.

I do not fukk with Cocaine, nor have I ever, I'm simply not naive about the world, something that some Black men seem to take delight in, or take pride in.

nikkas ain’t gotta be doing all that dark web shyt, they can go down the block to a nikka named Fat Mike house with the good coke lol. Cocaine is just a drug that most people not flaunting they do. They only bringing that shyt up around other coke users. But all kind of black people in the hood do coke. And it’s always good dope in the hood. It just go in cycles, like it might not be no good coke around for a minute but then it might be some fire shyt around. It’s nikkas in the hood who be plugged into the cartel and shyt. Hell, I went to the country Panama and got some bricks cause my Dominican homeboy set it up for me. And that’s when I learned what fishscale was cause my Miami nikkas was like boy you got some fishsacle. This was years ago and allegedly. But you get my point

ExodusNirvana

Change is inevitable...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
Literally this, did some yo in college, then tried some yo when I worked on cruise boat in Latin America and the shyt in America is the worst, all types of stepped on....
Aspirin, dried House Cleaning products, baby powder, drywall :hhh:

And it gets worse the further away you get from the border

If you're down South or in LA, your ability to get puro is way easier than further up north simply because of the proximity to the aforementioned Latin American countries.