How Can I Lose Weight Without Ozempic?

Diunx

Probably drunk
Daps
Reppin
nightset
This is what people don't want to buy into, when it's the most effective approach.

They want to keep stuffing their faces and still see results. That's not how it works.
Yep, just eat the energy your body actually needs to function and lift some weights or do some cardio to get rid of the energy reserves(fat) faster.

Guvnor

Da Speculative Spectacle®
Daps
Reppin
BKLYN
OP,

Drink water and stop the soda and OJ..oh especially beers. Drink Vodka as sub for beers and spirits.

eat your big meal around 5 pm 6.30 pm latest. get 8 hours sleep/rest.

Ritual before going to bed and having a nice luke warm shower/bath..Say out loud to your self "I WILL LOSE WEIGHT, I WILL BECOME SLIM, I AM SLIM, I HAVE LOST WEIGHT" repeat 6 times.

Salute! I was trying One meal a day at first but now I eat two, a salad for lunch with some chicken for protein. For dinner I eat Chicken or turkey with veggies.

Fruit or Nuts for snacks, no diddy.
facts

yo @Guvnor it's brehs in here legit trying to give you the gems to weight loss and a healthy lifestyle. It's either all in or all out when it comes to discipline on your diet and exercise. I highly advise getting a trainer to keep you accountable

What's wrong with Ozempic btw? If you can get approved for it and stay disciplined you'll be where you want to be a lot sooner
I don't want to use ozempic because not only may it have side effects since it's a diabetes drug but people who lose weight with ozempic have big head syndrome. Their bodies are slim but they still got a bigger person's head.
Alcohol really should be a complete no if you are trying to lose a lot of weight even if it's just one day.

Even with tequila and it's lower carb count, Alcohol in general kills your gut health for a day or two and just all around makes your fat loss journey harder.

Also, how do you eat the day after drinking? Do you find yourself eating the worst foods?
That's fair, I do find myself snacking more when I drink so I try to drink less period and if I do drink I'll have a glass of red wine or something.

How was the cheat meal this week @Guvnor

I had bacon, egg and cheese no bread that first cheat meal and it was good.

Op how much weight you lost so far?
I lost 10 pound so far and Im at 280. Just been real busy and this thread has been information overload. With that said I appreciate what the brehs have shared, I needed time to analyze it and figure out how to apply it to my life.

Dameon Farrow

Superstar
Daps
Best plan that worked when I was trying to drop weight back in 2017 was the 21 day fix, basically stick to a certain number of food blocks and KIM, no macros or calorie counting, just portion sizes of each food group.
Portion size is a big deal. It takes a ton of discipline to pull off for most folks though.