American Daydream Machine
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
a. Sinister didn't give him one

or

b. the writers haven't figured out yet how to give him one that makes any sense

Unless he starts shooting beams independently out of each eye like a gecko, his power set is pretty straightforward.
Emma's doesn't make sense either. But she has one. :stopitslime:

Thick_Necc_Jenkins

TheColi's Favorite Artist
Daps
Reppin
Port City Louisiana Cooper Road
He's only got his optic blasts. Everyone else either has omega level power output, a, a second mutation or in Logan( Howlett) and Creed's chase a genetically divergent mutant strain.

Why Scott don't have anything else? And no understanding trigonometry well doesn't count.
Scott when he fell the airplane with his brother they had to share a parachute and he hit his head. His optic blast is on Omega level and his power was finally unvealed at Omega level when he had the Phoenix force. That's why during that run his optic blasts look sick.

I fell off comics after that event...but Cyclops was right....

Neuromancer

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
Scott when he fell the airplane with his brother they had to share a parachute and he hit his head. His optic blast is on Omega level and his power was finally unvealed at Omega level when he had the Phoenix force. That's why during that run his optic blasts look sick.

I fell off comics after that event...but Cyclops was right....
But why doesn't he have a second mutation like his brothers?

Neuromancer

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
I told you. He hit his head....he had physical damage to his body mostly his head. He may develop one by a new writer. But Canon he had structural damage on his brain
That damage was healed after he was revived on Krakoa . It's now psychological. He still doesn't have one breh.:unimpressed: